Patient Access API Implementation-A-Thon
Wednesday, August 19th at 11:00 AM
Register and View the Schedule Here
The contact for this event is Sandy Vance who can be reached at email@example.com or +1.614.273.5916
8/5/20 This event will be hosted in Whova app that was used for Dev Days. You will received a link to log in prior to the event.
8/1/20 There will be a participant Information Session on Wednesday, August 12 at 2:00 PM. A recording of that session can be found here. The link takes you to a short form. Once you fill out the information you can view the video.You can review the slides here.
7/17/20 Please submit your track proposal as soon as possible!
1.Register on HL7 Event site by clicking here
2.Complete Participant Survey here to let us know how you want to engage
3.You will receive an email prior to the event from either HL7 or Whova. You will need to set up your Whova login to see the full schedule and links.
Plan a Track! by clicking here as soon as possible.
If you or your company are interested in participating in the connectathon, please do the following:
- Read the Connectathon version of the FHIR Specification and the FHIR FHIR home page if you haven't already done so, to become familiar with the concepts.
- Read the Track descriptions found in the drop down list on the left under Tracks for Connectathon 24.
- Complete the HL7 Pre Connectathon Survey (coming soon) for each member of your team to indicate their primary track.
Contact Sandy Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- 2020-08 CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange (CARIN IG For Blue Button®)
- 2020-08 DaVinci PDex Drug Formulary
- 2020-08 DaVinci PDex Plan-Net (Provider Directory)
- 2020-08 FHIR Starter Track
- 2020-08 Payer Data Exchange
Track Lead Resources
Please plan to host a track orientation 30-60 minute webinar. If you would like help with scheduling, recording, and posting the Go To Meeting for this orientation contact email@example.com with your preferred time. Otherwise - be sure to record and post it to your track page in confluence.]
Each track lead will be expected to participate in developing the track report out for the participants of their track.
Guidelines for report out:
- 1 paragraph summary: what was the track trying to achieve
- 1 list of participants (with logos if you have time and energy)
- 1 paragraph: notable achievements
- 1-2 screenshots if relevant and interesting and/or links to further information about implementations/achievements
- 1 paragraph: discovered issues / questions (if there are any)
- 1 paragraph: now what?
- No labels