HL7 FHIR CONNECTATHON 24
WILL BE VIRTUAL!
Wednesday May 13 Kick off at 4PM ET
Thursday May 14 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM ET
Friday May 15 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
Friday May 15 Connectathon 24 Wrap Up 6:00 - 6:30 PM ET
Individual track activities may extend outside these times
to include participants from ALL time zones ANY time between Wednesday May 13, 4pm ET and Friday May 15, 6pm ET
The contact for this event is Sandy Vance who can be reached at email@example.com or +1.614.273.5916
Click for a list of Zoom Info for each Track
5/14/20 FHIR Connectathon Session Videos can be viewed here!
5/14/20: Can't find your track? Go to your track page and reach out to your track lead via email or the zulip link listed there.
5/13/20: You should have received an email from customercare@gotowebinar with the GO TO Meeting Weblink for today's kick off session. This Go To Webinar link will be for all of the sessions listed on the Schedule for Main Connectathon Sessions!
AWS is providing $100 credit codes to all participants that would like to use AWS tools! Click here to claim your credit!
Virtual Connectathon Sessions will be held using Go To Webinar and Zoom Platforms. Links will be emailed to registrants the day of the event.
By registering for the HL7 FHIR Connectathon, participants agree to behave ethically including not using the event to gain competitive knowledge or disclosing information gained about other participants’ systems during the event. In addition, participants agree to not engage in derogatory actions using the internet .
Links from HL7 Connectathon Sessions:
Thursday morning Announcement slides
FHIR Connectathon Session Videos can be viewed here!
Plan a Track! by clicking here. Track Proposals are due Friday, April 3, 2020.
Please be sure to complete, record and post your Track Orientation Session using this slide template before May 7!
If you or your company are interested in participating in the connectathon, please do the following:
- Read the Connectathon version of the FHIR Specification and the FHIR FHIR home page if you haven't already done so, to become familiar with the concepts.
- Read the Track descriptions found in the drop down list on the left under Tracks for Connectathon 24.
- Complete the HL7 Pre Connectathon Survey (coming soon) for each member of your team to indicate their primary track.
Contact Sandy Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Connectathon Planning Team
- Grahame Grieve, Health Intersections Pty Ltd
- David Hay
- Sandy Vance, HL7 Connectathon Administrator, AEGIS.net
Work Group Meetings
HL7 WGMs are where a lot of the development work on FHIR happens. Numerous work groups will be considering FHIR change proposals, working on FHIR profiles and resources, and debating other aspects of FHIR implementation. There will also be meetings of the FHIR Management Group discussing policies relating to FHIR. There are often ad-hoc meetings at breakfast, lunch and after-hours to discuss items of interest such as tooling, new domains, particular technical issues, etc.
You can take a look at the HL7 Confluence Pages related to specific work groups to get a sense of the breadth of discussions that will be taking place.
Participating in the WGM is a good way to get involved in the FHIR Community, form relationships and influence how the standard evolves.
Proposals due by : Friday, April 3, 2020
To enter a track proposal, go to the ellipsis next to the Create button at the top of this page, click show more, and select the Track Proposal Template. Once you name your page, click publish in the bottom right corner. For more information on how to use a template to set up a new page click here.
The FHIR standards development process uses a philosophy of constant implementation to make sure that the standard is implementable in the real world. A key element of realizing this mindset is a FHIR Connectathon at each HL7 Working Group Meeting. The event is typically held on the Saturday and Sunday prior to the meeting and allows participants to test or develop software in an informal way. Test FHIR servers are available and some participants bring other servers along depending on the actors they are fulfilling.
The principles associated with connectathons can be found here.
Test servers are available (FHIR Test Servers ), but some participants may bring other servers along depending on the actors they are fulfilling.
Each track has a coordinating Track Lead. Please review Track Lead responsibilities.
- 2020-05 Track Proposal Template
- 2020-05 Bulk Data Track
- 2020-05 CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange (CARIN Blue Button)
- 2020-05 CDS Hooks Track
- 2020-05 Clinical Reasoning
- 2020-05 Collaborative Care in Ophthalmology
- 2020-05 COVID-19 Knowledge Accelerator (and Evidence-Based Medicine)
- 2020-05 Care Coordination Track
- 2020-05 Cross Organization Application Access
- 2020-05 Da Vinci CRD/DTR/PAS
- 2020-05 Da Vinci Gaps in Care
- 2020-05 Da Vinci Payer Data Exchange (PDex) Track
- 2020-05 DaVinci PDex Drug Formulary
- 2020-05 DaVinci PDex Plan-Net
- 2020-05 DaVinci Payer Coverage Decision Exchange (PCDE)
- 2020-05 DaVinci Notifications
- 2020-05 DaVinci Risk Based Contracts Member Attribution List
- 2020-05 Dental Data Exchange
- 2020-05 FHIRcast track
- 2020-05 FHIR Mapping Language Track
- 2020-05 FHIR Shorthand Track
- 2020-05 Genomics
- 2020-05 Gravity SDOH-CC Track
- 2020-05 Order Catalog Track
- 2020-05 PACIO-eLTSS Post-Acute Care Transition Summary
- 2020-05 Post-Acute FHIR based Order/Referral
- 2020-05 Public Health Track
- 2020-05 Questionnaire
- 2020-05 Security Labeling Track
- 2020-05 sIRB
- 2020-05 Situation Awareness for Novel Epidemic Response
- 2020-05 Specialty Medication Prescribing
- 2020-05 Subscriptions Track
- 2020-05 Terminology Services Track
- 2020-05 v2-to-FHIR Connectathon Track
- 2020-05 Vital Signs FHIR IG Testing
- 2020-05 Zoom Info for Each Track
Track Lead Resources
Please plan to host a track orientation 30-60 minute webinar. If you would like help with scheduling, recording, and posting the Go To Meeting for this orientation contact email@example.com with your preferred time. Otherwise - be sure to record and post it to your track page in confluence.]
DaVinci Infrastructure Support
The server cluster for DaVinci tracks will have support generally available during business hours PST Wednesday-Friday. For non-urgent issues please use the Logica Help Desk https://help.logicahealth.org. For immediately urgent issues only, direct contacts are Preston Lee and Patrick Langford for continuous delivery/hosting infrastructure issues, or Shilpy Sharma firstname.lastname@example.org for Logica FHIR Sandbox issues.
Each track lead will be expected to participate in developing the track report out for the participants of their track.
Guidelines for report out:
- 1 paragraph summary: what was the track trying to achieve
- 1 list of participants (with logos if you have time and energy)
- 1 paragraph: notable achievements
- 1-2 screenshots if relevant and interesting and/or links to further information about implementations/achievements
- 1 paragraph: discovered issues / questions (if there are any)
- 1 paragraph: now what?
2020-10 Da Vinci HRex/CDex/PCDE - Clinical Data, Payer Coverage Decision & Health Record Exchange
2020-10 CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange (CARIN IG For Blue Button®)
2020-10 Da Vinci Education and FHIR Implementation Event
Prior Authorization Automatic Disposition with CQL.pptx
- No labels