Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:    

Facilitator:  Brian Pech

Note Taker:  Andrew Statler

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Jeff BrownCigna
  •  
Lynn LaaksoHL7 International


Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up


  • Call to Order


  • Approve Meeting Minutes

Motion to approve minutes from 2020-06-02 Meeting notes by Andrew Statler / Jeff Brown approved by unanimous consent



  • JIRA

Have created the projects for CDA and V2. Those are starting to be used by the respective projects groups.

Andrew Statler asked about whether to do a Pull Request of CDA documents into the master in GitHub for this so they can go into the Dev domain, or should I keep them in a separate branch? Will look to merge with master for now.



  • Confluence
Recent upgrades except Handy Status is broken, on the list to fix.

  • Website
Workng on the trademark status page. Working on the content for the upcoming events.

  • New PSS Process Updates

Preparing to move into JIRA with the form. Just over halfway in clarifying some things. Doing a little work on lining project proposals portion.

Trying to make the PSS a lot simpler.



  • Amazon Hosting Topics
Nothing to report on this.

  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog
No updates

  • Publishing
No updates

  • GForge Upgrade

In the last few weeks we learned that we can get snapshots. To make a complete migration of users and other things, we'd have to do a complete dump and upload in our own environment. That has not been done. It is $15K to renew. The intention from Wayne is to go ahead and renew.

Will go find out from Wayne what the status is.



  • Zoom status

13 groups have a dedicated accounts.

For 3-4 weeks we have other groups using shared accounts.

A little strange. Once up and running for the shared groups, it seems to be doing okay. Over the next 3 weeks, we need to make sure everything from Dev Days is off of those accounts. Any workgroup that wants to convert to zoom can do so.

As the table fills up, we will add more Zoom accounts.

If a workgroup wants to stay on FreeConference Call, they can stay there.

The HL7 Conf. Call Calendar has a database of workgroup, dial-in #, and passcode. By not being able to modify that info, it is difficult to find out how to access that info from the calendar.



  • Publishing Items

NIB deadline is  

FHIR items were due this past week



  • Web publishing for CDA
There was contracting in process with Wayne and Lantana as of a few weeks ago.


  • Review Action Items

Next meting is  2:00pm EST

Lynn is welcome to join us.


  • Adjourn
2:31pm EST



Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document


Action items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  •  Vote for steering division Co-chair
09 Jul 2019 2019-07-02 Meeting notes
21 May 2019David Burgess2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
21 May 2019David Burgess2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
21 May 2019David Burgess2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
2019-04-17 Meeting notes
  • Review the Tooling Project Selection document for the next meeting.
2019-04-02 Meeting notes
  • Joshua Procious Do we want to move the FHIR wiki materials over to Confluence?
Joshua Procious2019-03-20 Meeting notes
  • Update EST main Confluence page. Still shows 2018 WGM links.
2019-01-17 Meeting notes - Q1
  • David Burgess will take the EST WG side of the Work Group Change Template
David Burgess2019-01-17 Meeting notes - Q1
  • Thursday agenda topic to address meeting schedule
2019-01-15 Meeting notes - Q2
David Burgess2018-12-19 Meeting notes
Demonstration Agenda
  • EST WG to review and provide feedback on the plan. Insights & suggestions.
2018-05-17 WGM Q4 Meeting notes
  • Workgroup health measure around the tooling
2018-05-17 WGM Q4 Meeting notes
  • find better ways to communicate tooling developments with the organization
2018-05-17 WGM Q4 Meeting notes
  • 90 day document concern - @Wayne - Follow up with TSC as needed
2017-03-14 Meeting Notes (EST Work Group Agenda 20170314)

  •  



Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.