Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minute

date:   

Facilitator:  Brian Pech

Note Taker:  Brian Pech

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Frank OemigHL7 Germany
  •  



Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up


  • Call to Order


  • Approve Meeting Minutes

05-12-2020  approve the minutes 

motion - Josh/DJ

3-0-1

  • JIRA

Josh will be updating add-ons, which are extensions that enhance the functionality of JIRA. This occurs periodically to update functionality.




  • Confluence

Updating add-ons.

Updating pages as needed.



  • Website

Testing the HL7 Trademarks/Logo use request page.

Working on FHIR DevDays pages.



  • New PSS Process Updates
Project proposals process is still in pilots and Melva is consolidating the comments received.  Will update process as needed per comments.

  • Amazon Hosting Topics
Nothing to report

  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog
N/A

  • Publishing

Brian Pech  find out what we do with publishing vs. EST spaces? do we merge them or freeze for historic purpose? Research it.




  • Work Group Health
N/A






  • Review Action Items




Move to Zoom 

The group does want to move to Zoom.

Brian Pech  request Zoom shared account




  • Adjourn
next call on June 23 at 2PM EDT

 V2 publishing

V2.9 there are lots of issues - some editors used outdated starting chapter documents and caused problems, some of the message structures are erroneous...we need to document if a message structure has changed from earlier v2 versions to a later on 2.9


there is also a problem with ACK choreography, what is the standard way to report the ACK

Working on V2 database to correct the error and deliver the updated database to Lynn.

Michael Faungh's efforts on the V2+ tools is moving forward to the V2+.  Currently, Frank generates the pilot site...in the future using FHIR IG publisher or another tool. 





Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document


Action items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  •  Vote for steering division Co-chair
09 Jul 2019 2019-07-02 Meeting notes
21 May 2019David Burgess2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
21 May 2019David Burgess2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
21 May 2019David Burgess2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
2019-04-17 Meeting notes
  • Review the Tooling Project Selection document for the next meeting.
2019-04-02 Meeting notes
  • Joshua Procious Do we want to move the FHIR wiki materials over to Confluence?
Joshua Procious2019-03-20 Meeting notes
  • Update EST main Confluence page. Still shows 2018 WGM links.
2019-01-17 Meeting notes - Q1
  • David Burgess will take the EST WG side of the Work Group Change Template
David Burgess2019-01-17 Meeting notes - Q1
  • Thursday agenda topic to address meeting schedule
2019-01-15 Meeting notes - Q2
David Burgess2018-12-19 Meeting notes
Demonstration Agenda
  • EST WG to review and provide feedback on the plan. Insights & suggestions.
2018-05-17 WGM Q4 Meeting notes
  • Workgroup health measure around the tooling
2018-05-17 WGM Q4 Meeting notes
  • find better ways to communicate tooling developments with the organization
2018-05-17 WGM Q4 Meeting notes
  • 90 day document concern - @Wayne - Follow up with TSC as needed
2017-03-14 Meeting Notes (EST Work Group Agenda 20170314)

  •  



Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.