Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:  2020-02-18

Facilitator:  David Burgess

Note Taker:  Brian Pech

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  


  •  



Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

  • Call to Order

  • Approve Meeting Minutes

2020-01-21 minutes


motion to approve  DJ/Laura 

minutes approved by consent


  • JIRA
JIRA was upgraded to 8.5.3 - security updates, speed up of search and indexing

  • Confluence
Confluence upgraded to 7.2.1 - security, speed up of searching and indexing

  • GitHub
drop this from template

  • Website
Laura has been working on HIMSS schedule, Payer Summit and the next WGM

  • EA Cloud
drop this from template

  • New PSS Process Updates

Updated the documentation for the pilot process. 

Sub-tasks are the means for the consensus review portion.



  • Amazon Hosting Topics
All of the HL7 code is in BitBucket.  The HL7 website development environment has been migrated over to AWS. Next step, look at production QCommerce and see if it can be moved over to AWS.

DJ and Josh, Laura like using BitBucket for control over HL7 code. It integrates well with other Atlassian products.

For external purposes, GitHub works.


  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog

David Burgess  see where we are at on this effort



  • Liaisons Update

We did not have a liaison update in Sydney.

Wayne suggests we need a TSC mandate to encourage liaisons participating.

Wayne, we need to set the expectation that HL7 is not looking for external tooling. If 



  • Publishing

Overview of V2+ tooling proposals

Ask V2MG to see if they are aware of the tooling efforts

ask Rob Snelick/Michael Faugn to join an EST call

Minutes of publishing/V2MG 2020-02-06

Motion to approve the minutes - Brian/DJ

minutes approved by consent


  • Work Group Health
EST was awarded gold stars.


DSTU comment page

 Webpage to collect comments on DSTU page needs to move over to JIRA

Andrew has not made progress on this.

Josh will be working on this.



PEST mission and Charter.

We finished doing the edit updates.

Motion to approve updated M&C. and forward to the TSC.

Wayne/Brian  approved by consensus.


adjourn Next call on 03/03/2020  at 2PM ESTReview project timeline tool.

Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document



Action items

  •