Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:   

Facilitator:  David Burgess

Note Taker:  Elizabeth Newton

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  


  •  



Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

12:06

  • Call to Order
Call to order 12:06
12:08
  • Approve Meeting Minutes

Motion to approve the meeting by Brian Pech

Second by Joshua Procious

Approved unanimously



  • JIRA

Everything has been migrated, functioning well, comments and user specific login issues--only 2 or 3 issues are outstanding

Custom fields from JIRA mapping have been updated, they now have a one-to-one relationship.

Approx. 7 developers in JIRA Prod & Development environment.



  • Confluence
Both Confluence and JIRA will be upgraded in the next couple of weeks (week of 1/20)... the updaes may allow for new improvements to the UI and a slight speed mprovement.

  • Website

Laura Mitterhas been making additional edits, fixing minor items.

The RSS feed feature is now working on the website.

There was a discussion about a conscious decision to change log-ins so that the are not persistent. A request was made to further investigate this, as it is forcing users to consistently re-log on. 



  • New PSS Process Updates
There will be a demo on 1/17 to present Austin's consensus review state .... and display subtasks and/or bulleted comments streams.

  • Amazon Hosting Topics

Migration is done. Errors are very minimal and probably existed before on the old website.

David Johnson and  @Bryan Evans have done a lot to improve the disaster recovery functionality within HL7's  AWS. 

REMOVE THIS TOPIC GOING FORWARD!



  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog
...conversation deferred until next meeting (without Andrew in attendance) 

  • Liaisons Update
...deferred until next meeting

  • Publishing

Version. 2.9 is going up for ANSI publication. They did find a clause in Version 2.5.1. which needs to be removed, but can be officially "technically corrected".

FHIR/JIRA comment tracker process, once that expands beyond FHIR, will have a large positive effect, to be able to capture comments and corrections.

Where is the IG publisher? Per Wayne Kubick, it is  n/a except for issuing ballot commenting.

Per Wayne Kubick , Mark Lantorno will begin contracting to support the IG publishing (full time).. to take over from Grahame Grieve later this year.



  • Work Group Health
no new updates

  • EST Mission & Charter

We began reviewing the team's mission and charter...and   worked through the proposed changes

updated the Charter,

***stopped at "PSS tooling requirement" line  ***



  • Adjourn












Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document



Action items

  •