Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:   

Facilitator:  Brian Pech

Note Taker:  David Burgess

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Lynn LaaksoHL7 Intl.
  •  



Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

15:09 EST

  • Call to Order


  • Approve Meeting Minutes

Holding until note can be located



  • JIRA

No updates, besides ongoing move to new AWS environment.  (Splitting Jira and Confluence to different instances.)  

Brian gave update on ongoing UTG Alpha testing.  (Tuesday lunch demo scheduled for WGM.)



  • Confluence
see above

  • GitHub
No updates at this time.

  • Website

Added link on homepage to FHIR accelerator projects such as the Gravity Project.

Transferring help desk articles into Confluence.



  • EA Cloud
Deferred

  • New PSS Process Updates
Waiting for TSC review for approval, or change requests.

  • Amazon Hosting Topics
Conference Call Center migration issues, David will meet with vendor to discuss list of obsolete items.  (We are trying to move to AWS cold fusion 2018 under Windows 2019 Data Center.  Currently on Windows 2003 sever.)  Current version will have end of year issues with no longer supporting TLS 1.1.  (Some companies and agencies like DOD are already not supporting, and end up blocking.)

  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog
Deferred

  • Liaisons Update
Dave Hamill asked about Sunday room reservation.  (Was that for a Liaisons?) 

  • Publishing

Combine mission and charter is needed to move forward with merger.

No update from Frank on V2.9, 

Waiting on ANSI branding information from Loyd.

V2+ looking for FHIR server for storing v2+ publication documents.  



  • Work Group Health
Reviewed WGM agenda


  • Meeting Frequency
Meet weekly or every other week?  Next meeting on the Sept. 3.
15:42 EST
  • Adjourn


Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document



Action items

  •