Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:  

Facilitator:  Brian Pech

Note Taker:  Brian Pech

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Lynn LaaksoHL7
  •  



Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

  • Call to Order

  • Approve Meeting Minutes

20190709 motion: DaveHamill/Laura

approved unanimous consent

  • JIRA
Upgraded JIRA dev and prod because of critical security vulnerability.

  • Confluence
No updates.

David Johnson
  • GitHub
New subgroup on GitHub - Service Oriented Architecture. First repo - HSPC MarketPlace - Sean Muir/LorraineC/Preston Lee

  • Website

Working on Wayne's news blog,

Working with Lynn on Technical publications page with a launch date at the end of July.

Working with Lynn on a wire-frame for new mastergrid for the standards grid to simplify it.

Added updated filter drop down bar.





  • EA Cloud
N/A

  • New PSS Process Updates

Austin reviewed the PSS process. Call this week with LorraineC, Josh, Dave Hammill and Anne W. to review updated model.

(Updated model with input from Austin.)

Confluence/Jira Outline




David Johnson
  • Amazon Hosting Topics
Working with WikiTech who have set up new wikimedia. The DBMS will move over to the new evironment and the old wikis retired. Target completion July 29.

  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog
N/A

  • Liaisons Update
N/A

  • Publishing
V2.9 going to publication. Pending a publication request and updated materials from Frank Oemig.

  • Work Group Health
N/A





  • Adjourn
at 15:36 EDT

Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document



Action items

  •