Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:   

Facilitator:  Andrew Statler

Note Taker: Brian Pech

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Elizabeth NewtonKaiser Permanente
  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)

HL7 International

  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
XFrank OemigHL7 Germany
XLynn LaaksoHL7




Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

  • Call to Order

  • Approve Meeting Minutes
June 4, 2019 Meeting MinutesApprove 6-0-3

  • JIRA



  • Confluence
Automated back ups were failing because of the size of the our Confluence instance Josh had to increase the timing allowed for back ups to complete

  • GitHub
No updates.

  • Website

Updates on the events page, to always show upcoming events. Also make search results are specific to the upcoming events. This page will go live next week.

There are still issues with create a calendar event for Outlook, maybe other calendars.


Laura Mitter Will look at the create calendar event functions


Is there a way to create 2 calendar events in the conference scheduling system for the same work group? There's has been discussion but what the has been resulted needs to be researched Dave Hamill Will forward existing email discussion to the group.


  • EA Cloud

Lorraine - Ioana has requested a project on EA cloud. Joshua Procious  Ioana has materials up there but how active it is, is unknown.

Michael van der Zel  There should be a couple of functional models out there.

Joshua Procious Hans has a V2+ functional model is uploaded to there.

Wayne Kubick Has this service been announced to the HL7 community?

Michael van der Zel  arrange a call to discuss


  • New PSS Process Updates

Josh is waiting for Austin to review the latest version of the process. The pilot is stopped at this point. Austin is out till July 15.

There is a link at the top of page that will take a person to the comments section at the bottom of the page.



  • Amazon Hosting Topics
No updates.

  • 1370: Tooling Catalog
OSSD will be conducting an e-vote for this PSS.

  • Liaisons
Andrew discussed existing status and proposed updates.

  • Publishing

Lynn waiting for chapters from V2.9 editors but nothing that would require a new ballot.

Harmonization dates July 17, 18

Frank had to regenerate the V2.x schemas from 2.6 - 2.8.2.



  • Work Group Health
David B. not present. Deferred.

Lorraine Constable
  • Discussion with SGB about tooling and additional precepts

Lorraine - What support does EST need for other work groups to effectively work with it? What precepts might SGB require that support this?

SGB is looking to initiate this discussion and meet at the WGM in Atlanta.

EST meet with SGB Q2 Sunday in Atlanta.


Lorraine Constable PSS 1327

Standard Grid - joint with ARB, does this need to be updated. What are the appropriate actions?


  • Adjourn


Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document



Additional Action items

  •