- Reviewed minutes from Workgroup Meetings
- Andrew motions, DJ seconds, further discussion none, abstentions none, against none, 5-0-0
- Approve Meeting Minutes from Last Meeting
- Andrew Motion, Brian seconds, further discussion none, abstention none, against none, 5-0-0
- Now have Session Manager for Single Sign-on. Sign-on one time for Browser. Atlassian's Crowd Software. Free due to Atlassian license
- New repos being created as necessary based on room.
- Formalized a bit. No announcements happening. How it's going to be.
- Would not want anyone to formally announce this is how it's going to be done.
- Could put something on our space to request that puts it onto our hub.
- Should probably do it when Wayne is on the call.
- Maybe with Steering Divisions?
- Work with Graham on the naming conventions and then have our group work on some process pieces.
|Need to identify some process options.|
- There were links that were bad on the tools list page of the website. Laura cleaned that up.
- The pilot that lives will play out and we will try to harvest data.
- People can be made aware of what a project's scope is before it goes through.
- Andrew to update this PSS.
- Andrew to create an update communication. Topics:
- PSS Pilot
- Tooling Catalog
- Single-Sign-on for Confluence/JIRA
- V2 made a motion to take ownership of two PSS.
- #1222-V2+ Some of that includes Tooling as well. EST will Co-Sponsor
- #1056-V2x version verification and management. Take 2.x examples out of 2.7, pull them out and look at them. EST is probably not a Co-Sponsor on that one. We may need to do that.
- #1062 - may want to close - PSS for tooling support of FHIR publication efforts. EST was co-sponsor. TSC has distributed publishing to product families. Graham and FHIR group. Have Wayne look at on future meeting.
- Project Management Database. Reminder PSS around calendar. Google calendar's now. #636 probably should be closed.
- Wordsmith Mission & Charter to reflect joint status.
- David will take Action Item to review Mission & Charter.
- Once Mr. Hamill is back on review list of projects in database.
- 1388: Is V2 interested in becoming primary sponsor?
- This is a mistake. Not applicable to EST.
- Mission & Charter: Deeper Review for Merger activities
- David to work on this for our next meeting in two weeks.