Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:   

Facilitator:  David Burgess

Note Taker:  Andrew Statler

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Elizabeth NewtonKaiser Permanente
  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)

HL7 International

  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting




Agenda Topics

TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

19:08

  • Approve Meeting Minutes
  • Reviewed minutes from Workgroup Meetings
  • Andrew motions, DJ seconds, further discussion none, abstentions none, against none, 5-0-0

19:12

David Burgess
  • Approve Meeting Minutes from Last Meeting
  • Andrew Motion, Brian seconds, further discussion none, abstention none, against none, 5-0-0

19:13

Joshua Procious
  • JIRA
  • Now have Session Manager for Single Sign-on. Sign-on one time for Browser. Atlassian's Crowd Software. Free due to Atlassian license



  • Confluence
  • See JIRA update

19:15

  • GitHub
  • New repos being created as necessary based on room.
  • Formalized a bit. No announcements happening. How it's going to be.
  • Would not want anyone to formally announce this is how it's going to be done.
  • Could put something on our space to request that puts it onto our hub.
  • Should probably do it when Wayne is on the call.
  • Maybe with Steering Divisions?
  • Work with Graham on the naming conventions and then have our group work on some process pieces.
Need to identify some process options.

19:22

  • Website
  • There were links that were bad on the tools list page of the website. Laura cleaned that up.

19:22


  • EA Cloud
  • No update

19:23

Joshua Procious
  • PSS Process
  • The pilot that lives will play out and we will try to harvest data. 
  • People can be made aware of what a project's scope is before it goes through.



  • Amazon Hosting Topics
  • Nothing new

19:29

  • 1370: Tooling Catalog
  • Andrew to update this PSS.


  • Liaisons
  • Andrew to create an update communication. Topics:
    • PSS Pilot
    • GitHub
    • Tooling Catalog
    • Single-Sign-on for Confluence/JIRA

19:29

  • Publishing
  • V2 made a motion to take ownership of two PSS.
  • #1222-V2+ Some of that includes Tooling as well. EST will Co-Sponsor
  • #1056-V2x version verification and management. Take 2.x examples out of 2.7, pull them out and look at them. EST is probably not a Co-Sponsor on that one. We may need to do that.
  • #1062 - may want to close - PSS for tooling support of FHIR publication efforts. EST was co-sponsor. TSC has distributed publishing to product families. Graham and FHIR group. Have Wayne look at on future meeting.
  • Project Management Database. Reminder PSS around calendar. Google calendar's now. #636 probably should be closed.
  • Wordsmith Mission & Charter to reflect joint status.
  • David will take Action Item to review Mission & Charter.
  • Once Mr. Hamill is back on review list of projects in database.

19:38

  • Work Group Health
  • Any 

19:39

Brian Pech
  • 1388: Is V2 interested in becoming primary sponsor?
  • This is a mistake. Not applicable to EST.


  • Mission & Charter: Deeper Review for Merger activities
  • David to work on this for our next meeting in two weeks.

19:40

  • Adjourn



Agenda ItemsMeeting Minutes from Discussion



Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document



Action items

  •