Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:  2019-02-05

Facilitator:  David B.

Note Taker:  Brian P.

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
XDavid BurgessLabCorp

Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
XBrian PechKaiser Permanente

Elizabeth NewtonKaiser Permanente

Andrew StatlerCerner
XWayne KubickHL7 International
XLaura MitterHL7 International
XDavid Johnson (DJ)

HL7 International


Dave HamillHL7 International
XJoshua Procious

HL7 International


Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting




Agenda Topics

Agenda ItemsMeeting Minutes from Discussion

Approve minutes Jan. 8

Approve WGM minutes



Motion to approve Brian /DJ . Approved. 4-0-0

Motion to approve 1/15/2019 minutes. Update attendance sheet. Brian/Wayne. Approved 4-0-0

Motion to approve 1/17/2019 Q1 minutes. Wayne/Brian. Approved 4-0-0

Minutes to approve 1/17/2019 Q2 minutes. Brian/Wayne Approved 4-0-0


Publishing mergerComplete merger request forms for EST and publishing. Update mission and charter. Send forms to Anne W. Send forms to Organizational Support SD.
Work Group Health tooling liaisonsWayne sent info out. Melva is working on incorporating it into the work group health measures.
Tooling Catalog move to ConfluenceJosh is working on this. Everything but risk metrics is there. EST needs to review the info moved to Confluence. How do we want to capture the risk metric in Confluence? We need to add an importance attribute, how important is the tool to HL7?
Tooling Catalog clean up PSSAndrew started this PSS. Check with him on next call to see what needs to be completed and submitted for approval.
EA Cloud updateJosh created a space in Confluence for this effort. Defer till LorraineC and MVDZ are available.
Liaison expectation document

Andrew started an effort on Confluence at Jan. WGM. Do we want some pilot WGs for Montreal WGM? What's the communication plan for this effort? Do we want to pursue the traditional plan of liaisons joining EST in person or do we want to set up Confluence page that they report through? David Burgess Put up skeleton reporting page for this effort.

gForge/GitHubno updates. Mike Blackmon - webinar on Intro to Git. Feb. 5
PSS review by ESTIf groups have a liaison then the liaison should review PSSs for tooling impact and work with EST
web updates

Laura - some changes for events page and members page. Coming soon.

Set up a page that lists new standards in a chronological order include an RSS feed so people can subscribe to it.

Wayne Kubick

How are documents labeled or tagged on the main website? General search currently pulls up lots of old documents. How do we refine the search to get better search returns?

Laura - Google search excluded JIRA, Confluence, gForge and the old wiki from search on main HL7 website.



Confluence/JIRA

Renewed license for both - good through Mar. 2020. Need to make sure the add-ons are up to date in both dev and prod environments.

There's a new tool on Confluence - Draw.io. We are on the most recent major versions of Confluence/JIRA.

JIRA - Lloyd wants to delay moving balloting to JIRA but wants to move issue tracking as soon as possible. How do we publish Errata that has been approved for publishing in JIRA?

There are not many current projects in JIRA. How do we want to set them up? categorized by product families?

When do we use Confluence action items vs. JIRA tickets? What's the criteria to differentiate? Complexity of the issue? Cross work group issues?

Multi-step changes likely are better tracked on JIRA.

Input on how to webify CDA and C-CDAFhIR IG tooling, Lantana tools, ?




Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document
Risk Level for Tooling Catalog




Action items

  • For next meeting, look at tooling catalog risk/importance measures Joshua Procious Review existing document. (see supporting Documents on Page) 


  •