Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair: Andrew Statler

Scribe: David Burgess

Attendence: see Attendance EST - Jan 2019 WGM

Minutes Approved as Presented 



This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Create Decision from template

Goals

Set goals, objectives or some context for this meeting.

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes

Liaison Expectations Discussion


Created "Liaison Expectations" page, to flush out liaison survey, expectations, and work group health requirements. See: Liaison Expectations

Once built and reviewed, we will send survey to limited number of work groups to get their input on content and tone.


EA Cloud Update


Reusable Assets Store functionality being reviewed.

Worked with Josh for building projects, naming, importing, other standards.

Looking at how to work around off-line development.

Confluence page being created to document use, and track questions and issues.

When can we roll out / announce availability and deliver guidelines and availability? Feeling that May WGM will be the target for delivery. (Normal process to grant access for existing projects still applies. Dave Hamill will be the contact for granting rights.)


Housekeeping Items

SWOT: Last Update Jan 2018

M&C: Last update Jan 2018

DMP: Last Update Jan 2018

Scheduled Rooms for May 2018


Asked Wayne for the item(s) we would want us to focus on.

Publishing Tooling -

  • Process for publishing FHIR-IGs simplified enough for HQ Staff to run. (Not dependent on Gram)
  • CCDA Publishing presently PDF publishing, but want to change to model off the way FHIR publishes, and also want to simplify to allow for staff to publish.
  • Issuing RFP to investigate opens for publishing process/tools

Ballot Desktop - Retire, and replace with JIRA/Confluence.

Work Group Liaison interaction with EST, and tooling catalog updates.

Action items