- Tooling Catalog Process Review
- Call center follow-up for OO
- RFP response for new C-CDA publishing tool
- Merger of Publishing and EST Next Steps
- Other Projects
- JIRA queues for other GForge migrations?
- Is it far enough along that we can set up the queue for CDA and I can work on the CDA queue migrations?
- It was suggested that we might be able to take a cut once they were in testing in June/July?
- As was heard in the co-chairs meeting, the other groups in GForge are interested in getting their errata queues off of GForge as well. LLoyd punted to the Management Groups. I am working on it for CDA Management Group. I can't necessarily speak for the V2 Management Group or any other groups that might still be on GForge but we are already preparing data to migrate.
September WGM Housekeeping
- Room Assignments
- Agenda Planning
- EST Meeting Schedule