Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:  March 28, 2018

Facilitator:  Andrew Statler

Note Taker:  Brian Pech

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 David BurgessLabCorp
xScott RobertsonKaiser Permanente
xBrian PechKaiser Permanente
xElizabeth NewtonKaiser Permanente
xAndrew StatlerCerner
xWayne KubickHL7 International
xLaura MitterHL7 International
xDavid Johnson (DJ)

HL7 International

xDave HamillHL7 International
 Andy Stechishin

CANA Software & Services

xLorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
xPatrick Lloyd 


Agenda Topics

Agenda ItemsMeeting Minutes from Discussion
Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda) 
Minutes review and approval 
  • Minutes of Mar 13, 2018
Motion to accept - Wayne/DaveH  Approved unanimously
CDA content on HL7.org

Who can the CDA Management Group talk to about the organization of content on the HL7 website and standards grid?

Lynn Laakso would be the person who do the actual clean up, so CDA should send an email to Lynn, ARB and EST with their concerns.

OID databaseThe OID database is separate from other HL7 databases.The development OID database has been migrated to an AWS Cloud instance - David Johnson will  follow up with Ted Klein and see how this working. The security around this is quite locked down and seems to be running well.
Project Updates 
  • EA Cloud
No updates -  Lorraine ConstableDavid Johnson, Michael van der Zel will follow up
  • Confluence/JIRA project

Patrick E. Loyd - We had a meeting for all the folks working on the Confluence/JIRA efforts to get feedback on all the issues being discovered; policies and procedures that are being developed; intention to replace the older Wiki HL7 site; we are having calls weekly on Fridays at 12 Noon EDT, notes are on Confluence with attendance. The  UTG effort is trying to figure out how to do calls to tooling beyond the Confluence/JIRA boundaries. We are finalizing how to define groups, spaces and users ( admin group, leaders group, participants group for work groups).

It remains somewhat of a mystery how Confluence and JIRA interact. The UTG process has a lot of moving parts that are not completely nailed down; FHIR Management Group will be running a ballot for FhIR on JIRA  in coming ballot cycles.

Wayne Kubick suggests that we engage JIRA/Confluence expertise to move the project further ahead. 

 Patrick E. Loyd - The intention is to replace current wiki functionality for workgroups with Confluence, trying to get this functionality up and running before May WGM in Cologne. The policies about how to use Confluence in this way are draft. 

David Johnson added that Lloyd and Ted had a conversation and Ted agreed to the removal of the service desk module from the JIRA/Confluence instance.

  • GIThub
Lorraine - CDS Hooks project wants to maintain their own GITHub site and request an exception for this from the TSC. The reasons for this exception is not yet articulated. They do want the HL7 webmaster to maintain their site. CDS Hooks also needs to work out how it will publish its materials via HL7. David Johnson will follow up with Lynn to determine how the materials will be published.   Lorraine added a comment that CIMI was wondering if we these hand-off repositories to be private on the HL7 GITHub site.
  • CIMI
CIMI will do the build and materials generation on GITHub and then hand the materials over to Lynn Laakso for pushing materials to the HL7 publication site.
  • FreeConferenceCall
No updates
  • hl7.me
Any updates on the process of how to request
Website Updates

The HL7.me request link should be shared and we will see how well it is working.

 

David Johnson -  Captcha is being updated as current version expires the end of March 2018.

Disaster Recovery & Escalation Process 
  
Next Meeting 
  • Invite Ted to discuss JIRA workflow lessons learned
Deferred till a later meeting.
Parking lot for upcoming meetings

Andrew Statler will follow up on the SWOT.

Next meeting on April 10, 10 AM EDT.

Unknown User (mitter) - Updates on website update.

 

 

  • Review Combined project roadmap and prioritize
 

Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document
 


Action items

  •