Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:  27-feb-2018

Facilitator:  David Burgess

Note Taker:  Michael van der Zel

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
xDavid BurgessLabCorp
xMichael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
 Brian PechKaiser Permanente
 Elizabeth NewtonKaiser Permanente
xAndrew StatlerCerner
xWayne KubickHL7 International
xLaura MitterHL7 International
 David Johnson (DJ)

HL7 International

xDave HamillHL7 International
 Andy Stechishin

CANA Software & Services

 Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
   

Agenda Topics

Agenda ItemsMeeting Minutes from Discussion
Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)

16:06 call-to-order

Doodle call for meeting sent out with Lorraine and Patrick Jira/Confluence (see also HL7 JIRACon page)

Minutes review and approval 
  • Minutes of Feb 13, 2018
Motion to accept the minutes: Wayne/Michael 4/0/0
EST Mission and CharterDavid Burgess updated mission and charter will send out.
Project Updates 
  • EA Cloud
SSL is configured now. Figure out next steps.
  • Confluence/JIRA

Wayne: Templates ready before next WGM. Work on PSS around workflow.

David: What do we need to move EST into Confluence? Add Ted to doodle call.  He’s working on UTG which uses Confluence and JIRA as the platform. Also add Tony Julian, who has been testing the online PSS and online polling.

 Move more of our stuff to Confluence. Agenda's, minutes, etc. David will make schedule for Co-chairing and minutes.

Wayne: DJ is working on removing the port numbers. We hope it is up this week since some people cannot access now.

  • GIThub
No news.
  • CIMI
No news.
  • FreeConferenceCall

Some problems from Germany.

Dave: Documented some issues in Jira. Also updated the tip sheet. Linux works in app for Michael, Josh has some unknown problems.

  • hl7.me
URL shortner. Maybe add a list of url's as a start page.
Website Updates

Laura: Start page on http://www.hl7.org/about/davinci/, maybe update some of the graphics.

Also working on the hl7 v2+ site with Lynn.

Update on the hl7 home page design.

Disaster Recovery & Escalation ProcessWayne: Maybe schedule specific meeting with Adam and DJ on this.
 

Andrew: Swat?

David Burgess will send out update on workgroup metrics and SWAT.
Next Meeting 
  • Invite Patrick to discuss Confluence lessons learned from Pilots at WGM
Maybe challanging during HIMMS.
  • Invite Ted to discuss JIRA workflow lessons learned
 
Parking lot for upcoming meetings 
  • Review Combined project roadmap and prioritize

Wayne did slide deck on direction and priorities. Inventory project, we need to devide among co-chairs and see if there are updates or maybe sunset applications.

Wayne: TSC asked what we need to change to reorganise the steering divisions and workgroups to make the hierarchy clearer.

David: Monthly call on a more US suitable time.

Adjurned at 16:33

Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document
Minutes review and approval 
  • Minutes of Feb 13, 2018


Action items

  •  
  •