EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes
Date: June 27, 2017
Facilitator: David Burgess
Note Taker: Brian Pech
|Andy Stechishin||CANA Software & Services|
|Michael van der Zel||HL7 Netherlands|
|Nat Wong||HL7 Australia|
|x||Brian Pech||Kaiser Permanente|
|x||Wayne Kubrick||HL7 International|
|x||Laura Mitter||HL7 International|
|x||David Johnson (DJ)|
|Dave Hamill||HL7 International|
|x||Lorraine Constable||Cognitive Medical Systems|
|Agenda Outline||Agenda Item||Meeting Minutes from Discussion|
2. Minutes review & approval - Motion to appove (Wayne/Brian), motion carries 4-0-1
3) CIMI tools - TSC wants CIMI to work more closely with EST in their tooling efforts. Michael V.Z. is the tooling liaison but we have not heard from him lately. CIMI has tools at opencimi.org but would we would like them to move their tools to an HL7 aligned GitHub directory structure. How does a work group get space in an HL7 GitHub space? Apparently, FHIR has moved some of their code that is not directly connected to the standard over to the HL7 Git space.
What are the pollicies and procedures to facilitate this? Right now we apparently do not have HL7 GitHub policy and procedures. Could we use this project as a pilot? Seems like a good candidate. HL7 JIRA is not quite ready to take on materials yet. GitHub HL7 activities so far Brett Marquard and Andy Stechishin have made most use of it. So far activity is using the HL7 webmaster account which would mean DJ would be the contact currently.
Lynn is more deeply involved with Gforge. FHIR wants to move their entire build process over to GIT.
EST needs to contact CIMI co-chair about using GITHub . Brian Pech contact Richard Esmond?
What happens to OpenCimi.org needs to be determined in the long run as their project matures. Their work products are now part of the HL7 community and we need to formalize the curation of their work products.
The OpenCimi tooling stack uses both FHIR HAPI and ADL to generate FHIR based expressions of their artifacts.
Lorraine is charged to help get CIMI more integrated into HL7 tooling processes and procedures.
Discussion shifts to CIMI PSS of CIMI Modeling Integration Initiative (project 1316). Suggested that EST have facilitator send note to CIMI to update PSS to reflect EST co-sponsorship. CIMI is proposing storing information about their tools and tooling chain on HSPC's Confluence server. HL7 may want them to do this on HL7's instead.
4. Mission and Charter - David Burgess update as a proposal and bring it back to group
5. Project Updates
9. Website updates - FHIR proficiency badge, FhIR foundation membership badge
10. Next call July 11
|Outline Reference||Supporting Document|
|2 Approval of June 13 call minutes||notes-20170613.docx|
- David Burgess clean up recent EST call notes