EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes
Date: January 31, 2017
Facilitator: David Burgess
Note Taker: David Burgess
|Andy Stechishin||CANA Software & Services|
|Michael van der Zel||HL7 Netherlands|
|Nat Wong||HL7 Australia|
|X||Brian Pech||Kaiser Permanente|
|X||Wayne Kubrick||HL7 International|
|X||Laura Mitter||HL7 International|
|X||David Johnson (DJ)|
|Dave Hamill||HL7 International|
Agenda and Meeting Minutes
|Agenda Outline||Agenda Item||Meeting Minutes from Discussion|
Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
Agenda approved, with addition of EST pilot of Confluence and JIRA.
Minutes review and approval
Reviewed meeting minutes from the Jan 2017 WGM.
Review of minutes revealed the following action items.
Motion made to approve (with minor edits by David Burgess) Jeff/Wayne, motion passed unanimously.
|3.a.i||David Burgess asked question what is Heroku. Wayne explained that it has to do with a Application Service used to support the Tooling Directory, as well as the CDA database project.|
|3.b||Wayne Kubick to check with other work groups to see if any are using the products. David Burgess suggested a need for EST to pilot, as to provide analysis of benefits, and drawbacks. Postponed disscussion of EST's use of Confluence until later in this EST call.|
FreeConfrenceCall project is still looking for wider roll out and testing with larger work groups but there are several limitation that need to be addressed first:
|4||Website Updates||Laura is currently working on Spanish version of Madrid event page, and Spanish materials for the next WGM.|
|added||Madrid co-chair coverage|
Jeff brought up the co-chair coverage for Madrid WGM. Jeff is a probable, Andy will not attend, Brian and David are presently unsure, we are guessing that Michael is probably, and we have not idea about Nat.
Wayne discussed that this might be a good WGM and EST a good candidate for piloting remote connectivity. Wayne Kubick is researching the possibility.
Wayne wants us to evaluate a group chat for working group. Would like for EST to discuss testing Zulip.
David Burgess will add to next meeting agenda.
|added||EST pilot of Confluence and JIRA|
David Burgess demonstrated and EST Work Group Space that he built out in Confluence. Even this meeting was conducted from a Meet Notes Page within that Confluence Site. We discussed the benefits of using Confluence and JIRA within the EST Work Group, for the sake of evaluating it functionality, and limitation. David Johnson took an action item to make sure all the EST co-chairs, and regular meeting attendees had access to Confluence.
If piloting goes well, Brian asked who the next work groups should be to roll this out too. Vocabulary was mentioned, and they had expressed interest, and experience working with these products in the past. Brian also suggested a possibility of Publishing being a candidate.
|MEETING ADJOURNED at 3:00pm EST.|
|6||Parking lot for upcoming meetings|
- David Burgess to post meeting minutes, validate validate Confluence assigned action items, and post Motions to EST Decisions Page.
- David Burgess will continue to configure EST Confluence Space
- Wayne Kubick to review need and level of effort for WGM online attendance solution.
- David Johnson to investigate a way to remove or replace phone number in Conference Call Center scheduler.
- David Johnson to research the addition of a Co-Chair only tab on the HL7.org work group sites, to include login information for project Insight, and other like information.
- David Hamill to update EA licence document on Tooling and Resources page
- David Hamill to contact Education work group about our decision to archive project #992
- Wayne Kubick to speak to Lorraine about next steps after we discussed closing project #1064, with plan to create new project which incorporates recommendation from Lorraine's project #1303.
- David Burgess to schedule international monthly EST co-chair call.
- Wayne Kubick to check with other work groups to see if any are using the products
- Wayne Kubick is researching the possibility of EST piloting remote connectivity at the next international WGM in Madrid
- David Burgess will add discussion about piloting Zulip to next meeting agenda.
- David Johnson took an action item to make sure all the EST co-chairs, and regular meeting attendees had access to Confluence.