This is the home page for the Electronic Health Records Work Group. EHR is a pilot work group for the functions being developed as part of the JIRACon Project. In this environment, attendance logs, meeting agendas and notes, and other work group functions are enabled to assist the work group participants in developing standards as well as necessary housekeeping functions for standards development organizations. Use JIRA to document issues, change requests, questions, and comments for documentation and resolution.
- Support of Functional and Information Requirements for Electronic Health Records (EHR) and systems (EHRS);
- Support of Functional and Information Requirements for Personal Health Records (PHR) and systems (PHRS);
- Evolving a framework for the development of Functional Models (e.g. national domains) and Profiles (e.g. medical sub-specialty), including the development and use of tooling;
- Defining a high-level framework to support the interoperability requirements and life cycles with a focus on trustworthiness, reliability and records authenticity of EHR systems in coordination with other Work Groups;
- Identification of existing and emerging information requirements and other HL7 artifacts;
- Participation in development of FHIR resources which support the functional models; and
- Working with the international affiliates in the development of realm-specific Functional Profiles.