Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

December 6, 2019 DRAFT Agenda

  1. Call to order

Attendance: Gary Dickinson, Richard Ettema, Wendy Gereke, Reed Gelzer
Out of Office: Linda McSmith, Nathan Davis
<<Reference: Susan Matney, Carie Hammond, Richard Ettema, Michael Brody, Sheryl Turney (Anthem), Barbara Bellione, Nathan Davis, Michael Warshaw, Reed Gelzer, Mario Hyland, Susan Young (Anthem), Linda McSmith, Joshua Budman, Gary Dickinson, Dyane Tower, Greg Zeller, Carie Hammond, Wendy Gereke >>

  1. Old Business
    1. Tasks Update
  • Connectathon planning-now May 16-17 San Antonio HL7 Meeting
  • Ballot Status - Ready
  • Current FHIR IG

https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/fhir-skin-wound-ig/branches/master/index.html

    1. Update on Connectathon series workplans
      1. Q2 2020 Framing up "Nexts"
        1. Device data capture and/or human data capture in scope
        2. Additional clinical content
        3. Accuracy/Authenticity "starter" payload in current FHIR IG will be expanded in response to ballot comment or other authoritative input on the basis of defined end-use specification
        4. Prior Authorization component-awaiting re-start of discussions after January 1, Lenel James will assist.
        5. Risk Insurer scenario pending
      2. Q2 now Q3: Aspirations
        1. Multi-object, single authentication event (with digital certificate signature),
        2. Dental-
    2. HIMSS
      1. HL7 Speaker slots – Dialog ongoing with Andrea Ribick, in charge of planning/scheduling. HIMSS is March 9-13, 2020 | Orlando, FL Orange County Convention Center
      2. Anthem InteOp showcase inclusion: No update
    3. Status of Data Quality/Accuracy/Authenticity assurance
      1. Stable-Some reference discrepancies

Resources: Links to our current works in progress
Updated FHIR IG Page for 4.0 version:
https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/fhir-skin-wound-ig/branches/master/index.html
Other references of interest:

  1. Examples provided for our FHIR IG Content aspirations (These will change as the FHIR site updates. Watch here for changes)

http://hl7.org/fhir/us/core/2019Sep/security.html

  1. Primary references for initial work, US Core (FHIR 4.0 version in progress) These will change as the FHIR site updates. Watch here for changes)

https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/US-Core-R4/StructureDefinition-us-core-provenance.htmlhttp://hl7.org/fhir/us/core/2019Sep/StructureDefinition-us-core-provenance.html

  1. Related projects links

DaVinci
http://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/davinci-pcde/index.html
Prior Auth
http://hl7.org/fhir/us/davinci-pas/2019Sep/
CIMI Planning and Oversight Meeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455549973
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112 Access Code: 455-549-973

    1. Convergence/collaboration with other tracks, threads, domains. (Placeholder until after January Connectathon)
      1. DaVinci
        1. Template call- Continued ballot reconciliation. Input provided on PriorAuth as area of interest. Lenel James volunteered to facilitate restarting discussion.
        2. Prior Auth support call
        3. Attachments/PPIE
      2. CIMI work- Ballot postponed
      3. Burden/Usability update-Gary update: Many things underway, there's a DQ topics inventory, plan is to convert to some form of output/possible "white paper".
      4. Others?

VI. Next meeting December 20

  • TASKS Review-
    • Reed to contact Gary about the DQ topics work
    • Reed to work with Gary on vocabulary alignment options with EHR glossary and future ISO 21089 updates.


VII. Adjourn –Next meeting December 20
Appendix: PARKING LOT Agenda item placeholders

        1. Test data status?
        2. Updates on participants
          1. EHR Vendor
            • ICS
            • Other
          2. Registry
          3. Clinician(s)
          4. Risk insurer
          5. Payer
  • No labels