Da Vinci is a private sector initiative that addresses the needs of the Value Based Care Community by leveraging the HL7 FHIR platform. Learn more.
New! Join us for the monthly public Community Roundtable.
- Fourth Wednesday of the month from 4 - 5:30 p.m. EST
- September 23rd Community Roundtable:
Provider Leadership and Partnerships: The Key to Interoperability and Scalability of Value-Based Care
Select your tracks and register now for HL7's Virtual FHIR Connectathon
- September 9 - 11, featuring three days of hands-on FHIR development and testing.
- Implementers and developers can gain hands-on experience developing FHIR-based solutions.
- Review event details and register now! Early Bird Registration is available until Friday, Aug. 21.
Deadline Reminder: Sign up for the 2021 January Ballot Cycle by October 19th
- Da Vinci Implementation Guides included in this cycle: CDex
- For more information, see 2021JAN Announcement of Formation of Early Consensus Groups
HL7 testimony submission to NCVHS CAQH CORE Interoperability Hearings on Prior Authorization
ONC/CMS Rules Updates
Da Vinci is seeking answers to open questions and clarifications needed on the implementation and operational needs of the upcoming CMS Patient Directed API Rules. Find initial questions and corresponding answers shared from our colleagues at CMS:
CMS Question and Answer
Set 6 - Not Yet Submitted
Da Vinci Progress Update March 2020 flyer including use case maturity
HIMSS20 Da Vinci in Action with clinical scenario and member use case table
- Operating Principles developed jointly with Da Vinci Operating and Clinical Advisory Council
Please post your videos here.
- Regence’s first-in-the-nation health care collaboration improves medication safety
- HL7 International and the Da Vinci Project Announce New Clinical Advisory Council
Publishing about Da Vinci PLEASE include @hl7 and #davinciproject
Da Vinci Mentions
Submit Da Vinci Story for PMO Review
- Use Cases
- Da Vinci 2021 Use Cases- Year Roadmap
- Burden Reduction (CRD/DTR/PAS)
- Clinical Data Exchange (CDex)
- Data Exchange for Quality Measures (DEQM)
- Gaps In Care & Information
- Health Record Exchange Framework (HRex)
- Notifications (formerly known as Alerts)
- Payer Coverage Decision Exchange (PCDE)
- Payer Data Exchange (PDex)
- Risk Based Contract Member Identification
- Da Vinci Implementation Guide Technical Artifacts
- Da Vinci Conference Call Sign Up Instructions
- Da Vinci Implementation Guide Credits
- HL7 Workgroup Participation Team
- Da Vinci Use Case Project Management
2. HL7 Processes
CommunityForum_200923_MCCJourneytoInteroperability_V1.pdfyesterday at 12:22 PM • attached by Alexandra Goss
Scalability of VBC Through Interoperability PSJH 2020.pdfyesterday at 12:22 PM • attached by Alexandra Goss
Prior Auth Workflow Variation Examples to Further IG Development
2020-09-18 Burden Reduction (CRD/DTR/PAS) Supplemental Examples Meeting