Welcome to the Da Vinci Project. We are a community of payer and provider technical, clinical and business leaders working to enable value-based care and solve interoperability challenges.
New! Join us for the monthly public Community Roundtable.
Fourth Wednesday of the month from 4 - 5:30 p.m. EST
- View Da Vinci 2020 calendar for upcoming session details and to register!
Did you miss Da Vinci's HIMSS20 virtual programming?
Access the panels, demonstrations and deep dive sessions on the Da Vinci 2020 Calendar.
The Da Vinci Experience
- Learn how Da Vinci members and early adopters are already using HL7 FHIR by catching a panel presentation, View the Da Vinci calendar.
- View the full list of member organizations.
- Get Involved. Learn More. Join the Community. Hl7.me/davincinews
What is HL7 Da Vinci Project?
- HL7 Da Vinci Project is a private sector initiative comprised of more than 45 industry-leading providers, payers and technology vendors who are working together to accelerate the adoption of HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (HL7® FHIR®) as the standard to support and integrate value-based care (VBC) data exchange across communities.
- The Project is bringing together the right subject matter experts from across stakeholder groups to define business problems, identify the corresponding data exchange requirements and use that information to create draft standards, which are in the form of implementation guides and sample software code.
- The goal of the Da Vinci Project is to help payers and providers to positively impact clinical, quality, cost and care management outcomes.
Da Vinci 2020 Membership
What does the project do?
- Focus on use cases linked to high volume, manual activities that would benefit from automation
- Unlock data using common APIs to empower organizations to achieve transformation to focus on outcomes and value
- Define how and where in workflows critical data for VBC is exposed and captured across partners: care teams, vendors and payers
- Position organizational success by defining standards-based approach with FHIR to power and fulfill VBC contract data requirements
- Minimize the development and deployment of unique solutions between trading partners (e.g. a payer and provider).
- HL7’s Da Vinci webpage
- Da Vinci Overview Slides
- Da Vinci March 2020 Update
- HIMSS20 Da Vinci In Action
- Create a login to "follow pages" and projects: https://confluence.hl7.org/
- Da Vinci Use Case Summary Links
- Da Vinci Conference Call Sign Up Instructions
- Da Vinci's Public Calendar
- Da Vinci Guiding Principles