Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Decision Link(if not child)|
|Management||Review ANSI Anti-Trust Policy|
- ~120 comments
- ~40 to be discussed
- Block vote soon
- Typos automtaically get approved
- Some comments identified as 'in person' so we'll need to discuss when those folks attend this call
- Resolutions will be formally voted upon by Financial Management Workgroup
- Payers decide what their configuration capabilities are, and then EHRs can look at configuration during setup and change/decide what options they want when talking with a certain payer
- Left it wide-open re: configuration - it's going to be payer-specific
- Optional for payers to support configurability
- Optional for EHRs to do this as well
- If payer exposes options, the EHR should listen to those options
- On EHR side, there's no expectation that they pay attention to options, but if they allow users/administrators to decide what options they want, then that's expected to be sent upon invocation
- Is there a reason the extension name includes 'Da Vinci'?
- Namespace requirement - others can define their own, and we wanted to distinguish ours from others
- Would push for it to be pushed to core specification if adopted widely, in which case Da Vinci would no longer be needed
- Request to complete a form - how do I know what to do with the form once I complete it?
- Commenter suggestion - structured data capture has an extension where on the questionnaire itself you can provide a URL for the endpoint where QuestionnaireResponses are to be posted
- Payers are not generally set up to receive QuestionnaireResponses in this way
- How do we indicate in CDS Hook that this particular form should be included with PA request and/or a claim submission? Or is it intended for storage/ record keeping only?
- Is this something we should be doing? If so, how?
- Card is going to incude a request to create a Task and a Questionnaire
- Task points to Questionnaire to ask for it to be completed
- Task could have 2 inputs - questionnaire or a code/set of codes that says what to do with it
- This overlaps with DTR? DTR uses SMART app
- Will define additional Task input - 'afterCompletion'
- Options to include in Prior Authorization, initial Claim Submission, all Claim Submissions, or send to specified endpoint
- EHR should also retain a copy of the completed form
- Option to include a specific endpoint that questionnaire should be posted to
- Add Task input, or Questionnaire also has the ability to have an endpoint in it
- Endpoint should be specified outside of form
- Invoke decision support from payers without going through EHR workflow of completing a referral or order (when clinicians want to determine if there are coverage requirements they should know without actually completing)
- To manage that, we defined a SMART app that would prompt user for info they are thinking about doing, and would invoke the CRD payer service as if they were creating such an order or referral, and get back the coverage requirements
- How does SMART app engage with EHR for recommendations that come back - e.g., change this order to something else - we don't have a draft order, and we're not in a workflow that supports changing a non-existent order to a different proposed order
- Will pick back up on this one next time we meet
- Proposed dispositions entered into gforge.hl7.org
|Management||Next agenda||Next week's meeting will be cancelled for Memorial Day (5/27)|
| Adjournment||Adjourned at 1:02pm ET|
Create Decision from template