- Discuss approval of Notice of Intent to Ballot for FHIR Personal Health Devices Implementation Guide (last balloted at STU2)
- Presentation on clinical and regulatory background to Alert (including Alarm) communications design requirements for FHIR implementation
- Stefan Karl
- Koichiro Matsumoto (HL7 Japan)
- J-Uwe Meyer (HL7 Germany)
- Brian Reinhold
- Martin Rosner
- Ana Kostadinovska
- John Rhoads (presiding co-chair, notes)
- Meeting started at 9:30 EST
- Martin Rosner: Notice of Intent to Ballot for FHIR Personal Health Devices Implementation Guide is ready for submission of Notice of Intent to Ballot (NIB). Text for NIB was presented for discussion. Uwe Meyer suggested changing "Healthcare Institutions" to the more specific "Telehealth Organizations". This was accepted by the proposers. A motion was made to proceed with submittal, and unanimously approved (Rosner/Reinhold: 6-0-0).
- The group discussed the points in a presentation on clinical and regulatory background to Alert (including Alarm) communications design requirements for FHIR implementation and comparison with IHE PCD ACM messaging.
- Meeting adjourned at 10:30 EST