- Discussion / review of the DoF (PoCD & PHD) IG's out for ballot
- Todd provided a general update of the "challenges" of getting the Simplifier-based IGs into the ballot
- Thanks to Furore & Michel especially for working overtime to work through the process with Grahame and the FMG
- EVERYONE SHOULD REVIEW AND PROVIDE COMMENTS!!!
- IF you cannot officially submit ballot comments, then send them to the DEV WG co-chairs
- PHD IG: Eric Hass already provided comments ... major complaints regarding coding system links and other identifiers; Brian was surprised and puzzled by them; Rhoads and Stefan echoed some of the concerns and challenges
- Will resolve in NOLA ...
- ACTION: @ Wednesday January 24 focus on triage of submitted comments to classify, prioritize, and get an initial response / assessment
- Ballot Comment Resolution
- ACTION( Rhoads ) Verify Joint with OO - in main Dialysis / IVD discussion ... not joint joint joint session reportout with other WGs
- Harmonization of PoCD & PHD FHIR Resource model usage (mapping from DIM)
- Observation Vital Signs Profile Updates to support early non-aligned reporting (e.g., from a simple gateway - PHG)
- "MDC11073" Page
- IHE NA PAT 2018 is scheduled for this January 16 & 17 (Tuesday & Wednesday) in Cleveland in conjunction with the IHE North American Connectathon 2018
- Similar to / builds upon 2017 DevDays hands-on learning / testing experience
- Approx. 15 signed up for the event at this point!
- FHIR DoF CAT planned for NOLA (Saturday & Sunday) - but TBD depending on number of participants;
- On this call, only John Rhoads and Todd Cooper indicated plans to attend; Brian was a "maybe to doubtful"
- 2018 June - U.S. DevDays - in Boston will include a DoF component
- 2018 August - (TBD) DoF PAT in Korea
- 2018 November - Amsterdam DevDays to include a DoF component as in 2017's event
- PROPOSAL: I would like us to consider pushing out the meeting time to 06:30 Pacific (30 minutes later) - this WAS one of the few work-related thoughts that crossed my brain during the holiday. We could combine it with the subsequent DEV WG weekly meeting and simply plan on a 90 minute session between the two - this is what often happens any way. It will be a bit later in Asia (Korea & Japan) - sorry about that - and shouldn't be a problem in Europe.
- DECISION: Push out DoF call to start 30 minutes later @ 06:30 A.M. Pacific; Will be combined with the DEV WG weekly call for a 90 minute session; this will start next week January 10th.
2018.01.10 Agenda is on the topics in (3) above
2018.01.17 CANCELLED due to IHE NA PAT 18 in Cleveland
2018.01.24 Agenda is on ballot comment triage and prioritization + NOLA agenda review / time allocation