Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Participants

Todd Cooper

John Dyer

 Ken Fuchs

Stefan Karl

Ana Kostadinovska

Koichiro Matsumoto

Joerg-Uwe Meyer

Ali Nakoulima

Joe Quinn

Brian Reinhold

John Rhoads

Martin Rosner

Paul Schluter

 

Discussion

  1. Discussion / review of the DoF (PoCD & PHD) IG's out for ballot
    • Todd provided a general update of the "challenges" of getting the Simplifier-based IGs into the ballot
      • Thanks to Furore & Michel especially for working overtime to work through the process with Grahame and the FMG
    • EVERYONE SHOULD REVIEW AND PROVIDE COMMENTS!!!
      • IF you cannot officially submit ballot comments, then send them to the DEV WG co-chairs
    • PHD IG:  Eric Hass already provided comments ... major complaints regarding coding system links and other identifiers; Brian was surprised and puzzled by them; Rhoads and Stefan echoed some of the concerns and challenges
    • Will resolve in NOLA ...
    • ACTION:  @ Wednesday January 24 focus on triage of submitted comments to classify, prioritize, and get an initial response / assessment
  2. Identification of topics to discuss in preparation for the NOLA meetings later this month
    • Ballot Comment Resolution
    • ACTION( Rhoads ) Verify Joint with OO - in main Dialysis / IVD discussion ... not joint joint joint session reportout with other WGs
  3. Key Pre-NOLA Wednesday Discussions should include:
    • Harmonization of PoCD & PHD FHIR Resource model usage (mapping from DIM)
    • Observation Vital Signs Profile Updates to support early non-aligned reporting (e.g., from a simple gateway - PHG)
    • "MDC11073" Page
  4. HL7 CAT & IHE PAT Updates + 2017 DoF events under consideration
    • IHE NA PAT 2018 is scheduled for this January 16 & 17 (Tuesday & Wednesday) in Cleveland in conjunction with the IHE North American Connectathon 2018
      • Similar to / builds upon 2017 DevDays hands-on learning / testing experience
      • Approx. 15 signed up for the event at this point!
    • FHIR DoF CAT planned for NOLA (Saturday & Sunday) - but TBD depending on number of participants; 
      • On this call, only John Rhoads and Todd Cooper indicated plans to attend; Brian was a "maybe to doubtful" 
    • 2018 June - U.S. DevDays - in Boston will include a DoF component
    • 2018 August - (TBD) DoF PAT in Korea
    • 2018 November - Amsterdam DevDays to include a DoF component as in 2017's event
  5. DoF Weekly Call Time Change Proposal
    • PROPOSAL:  I would like us to consider pushing out the meeting time to 06:30 Pacific (30 minutes later) - this WAS one of the few work-related thoughts that crossed my brain during the holiday.  We could combine it with the subsequent DEV WG weekly meeting and simply plan on a 90 minute session between the two - this is what often happens any way.  It will be a bit later in Asia (Korea & Japan) - sorry about that - and shouldn't be a problem in Europe.  
    • DECISION:  Push out DoF call to start 30 minutes later @ 06:30 A.M. Pacific; Will be combined with the DEV WG weekly call for a 90 minute session; this will start next week January 10th.

Next Meetings

2018.01.10  Agenda is on the topics in (3) above

2018.01.17  CANCELLED due to IHE NA PAT 18 in Cleveland

2018.01.24  Agenda is on ballot comment triage and prioritization + NOLA agenda review / time allocation

 

 

  • No labels