- Any more to be said about hasPart / parent in Device?
- Any more to be said about Specialization?
- DeviceMetric issues
- Other issues re: Device
Javier Espina Perez, Grant Forrest, John Garguilo, Stefan Karl, Joe Quinn, Elliot Siver, Marti Velezis
- If Device.specialization is renamed .conformsTo, definitions / detailed definitions should refer to IEEE specializations to help readers coming from R4
- on all bindings where appropriate make sure that example bindings are referred to as such, and other bindings are permitted
- What belongs in .property and what belongs in .conformsTo needs to be clarified
- Relevant determinations with respect to DeviceDefinition expected at Friday OO Catalog call on 18th (every other week call)
- DEV members should look at Device / DeviceDefinition as they stand in the Core spec, with particular attention to definitions for e.g. .specialization