Well, there has been yet another change in web meeting information.
Sorry about that. Here it is
|Gemini SDPi+FHIR - PoCD IG | Mondays @ 6amPT/8amCT/9amET|
Mainly on technical issues related to device data in FHIR
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 224 633 823 971
Or call in (audio only)
+1 872-395-5658,,572114152# United States, Chicago
Phone Conference ID: 572 114 152#
Basic boundaries and relationships
Reasons a new resource is needed
quick synopsis of one or two use scenarios
FHIR DeviceAlert & SDPi Profiles Integration
- General discussion around the planned usage of the FHIR DeviceAlert in the Gemini SDPi profiles, which include integration of ISO/IEEE 11073 Service-oriented Device Connectivity (SDC) to both HL7 V2 & FHIR ecosystems.
- Kenneth Fuchs has crafted updated use cases for SDPi 1.0 (and subsequent versions) that include alert related scenarios. The latest version (SDPi 1.0 rev 1.5) of these use cases are available on the sdpi-fhir github "Use Cases" SDPi folder HERE.
- For SDPi 1.0, both SDC-to-DEC and SDC-to-ACM gateway actors are being defined. Both will be SDC outbound for 1.0; subsequent SDPi 1.x versions will also support inbound interfaces for both profiles. The specification source files are located HERE in the sdpi-fhir repository for the TF-2 Appendix B Gateways . both WORK IN PROGRESS with 1.0 publication targeted for early November.
- It was noted that regarding SDC to V2 and to FHIR, the design approach has been to optimize isosemantic specifications, enabling system implementers to maximize semantic interoperability between SDC, V2 and FHIR, and pushing protocol support to the edges of their implementations. In other words, lowering the bar for implementation for those developers that already support one or two of the protocols.
- NOTE that for SDPi 1.x or 2.0 in 2023, integration with the FHIR DeviceAlert resource & IG is planned. Also integration of the ISO/IEEE 11073-10702 Alert PKP is planned in 2023 as soon as it is completed and published by IEEE.