Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Agenda

  1. Continue discussion of CommunicatingDevice, Device and related issues

Attendance

Todd Cooper, Stefan Karl, Javier Espina Perez, James Vollmer, Koichiro Matsumoto, Joe Quinn, Marti Velesiz, Carsten Mueglitz, Andy Iverson, Tom Kowalczyk

Meeting Notes

Continuation of discussion from last meeting 2022-02-16 Wednesday DEV WG and DoF Agenda and Minutes

Stepping though changes made in Communicating Device Communicating Devices discussion page by Javier, then Stefan Karl

  • with the goal of suggestions on normative vs. trial-use status for various fields
    • parent - agreement that clearer definition suggested in a recent JIRA which is down as "applied", but actually not yut in the build not yet in the build - consensus in this meeting suitable for normative provided the improved definition is applied
    • subject - needs clarification of how the option of practitioner Reference comes into it - does not seem reasonable
    • much discussion of operationalStatus - some alternatives are not mutually exclusive and of the nature of modes. Needs analysis to make sure it accurately covers the need for "classic" and SDC/SDPi, plus PHD, IEEE standards families. ACTION: Stefan Karl to consult with Björn Andersen or another SDC expert and will seek an analytic consensus

References

Device R4 http://hl7.org/fhir/device.html

Device draft R5 https://build.fhir.org/device.html

  • No labels