- PoCD IG Editing / Ballot
- Note: Stefan Karl has started updating w.r.t. mapping table in the Technical Implementation section
- Ballot feedback:
- Eric Haas has indicated an issue with the identifiers for the MDC11073 coding system w/ tracker # reference; wants a URL vs. URN in the ballot
- MF indicates that the RTMMS web site is being rewritten w/ a Mongo backend that should enable RESTful interfaces ... TBD timing (Garguilo / Nicholas)
- Garguilo: there is a service call available ...
- Grahame visited NIST 2017-09 to discuss an MDC callable page from FHIR (similar to LOINC); provided a call that Grahame could use to access the term set weekly / daily to get an update of the value set.
- RESTful interface is on the planning board - working on prioritization but is not high priority at this point
- NOTE: Ballot closes Monday, January 22nd
- Harmonized PHD / PoCD Model
- This is up for discussion this Wednesday
- Reviewed model in PoCD IG (Profiles section) - all agreed that that still was best
- Note that this is especially true since it maintains the model between iHE PCD-01 (for example) and FHIR, making implementation very simple for systems supporting both
- Reviewed Eric Moll's PCHAlliance slides for a possible position / proposal from them this Wednesday
- Chris & group echoed that ...
- ProductionSpec should not be driving options - should just be in DeviceComponent
- Device must be used
- UDI should only be used in Device
- Having another resource - though without much content - to ensure consistency between PoCD & PHD should not be a problem
- ACTION( Todd ) reach out to Asim regarding Wednesday discussion to make sure that there will be a proposal / material from the PCHAlliance side
- Gateway Use
- Ken mentioned some issues voiced about how gateways report multiple devices & multiple patients in a FHIR "stream" - analogous to PCD-01 use for the same purposes
- This was added as a place holder topic to the IG Technical Implementation Guidance section.
- UDI Model Support
- Reviewed the example models that Stefan had drafted a few months back.
- Approach is to use only Device for this and to include another instance of Device for any sub-MDS components that have additional UDI's
- Group reaffirmed that this is the best and most scalable approach
- Todd added these diagrams to the current PoCD IG draft.
- Observation / Vital Signs Profile
- No one had spent additional time looking at this
- 11073MDC Page
- JR sent out an e-mail this morning regarding the 11073MDC page and how "provisional" terms should be handled (vs. those that have completed balloting and are part of the standard
- ACTION( all ) See e-mail and respond with opinion
- To be discussed further this Wednesday
Next Meeting: Canceled next week (January 15th); scheduled for January 22nd