- Reviewed Action Items
- SK & TC now have access to Collaboration tools
- DoF Wednesday action items done
- IG Template (Azure) not created w/ Simplifier, but still recommended to use that structure
- IG Organization
- ACTION( TC ) Add "overview" / home section
- Use cases?
- <simple surveillance monitoring use case w/ SpO2 & ECG (no incl. waveform)>
- <simple device tracking w/ UDI + Location resource>
- <display trended device-sourced data> Need to get one or more consumers on board (e.g., Cerner / Epic)
- <waveform streaming>
- <alarm - consider P3E use case>
- ACTION( TC ) Add simple DEC to Implementation section
- ACTION( SK ) Add content to the DeviceComponent Profile page for Extensions, explanatory text, examples, etc.
- ACTION( JR ) Add content to the Overview section to explain the 11073 DIM model and relationship to FHIR etc.
- Waveform Discussions
- Increased discussions about how to handle medical waveforms in FHIR, availability of using 11073?
- Need to engage those on Zulip discussion (Nance / GE & Essien Ge / Philips China)
- ACTION( JR ) Meeting w/ Essien to discuss 11073 waveforms @ IEEE 11073
- Profile Cannonical Form URL
- NOTE: devices.fhir.org has been allocated
- ACTION( TC ) Ask Grahame about process for using for this purpose
- ACTION( TC & JR ) Coordinate with PCHAlliance / Brian on the same question for PHDs