- Reminder ballot poll sign ups close December 26th and ballot comments opens December 27th
- Coming soon! Instructions on using JIRA for ballot comments
- Jira Ballot Process (DRAFT)
Paul has created a CQI dashboard and filters based DEQM, QM IG and QI Core
https://jira.hl7.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11102 dashboard showing FHIR Specification Feedback (issues/trackers) and corresponding Ballot Submissions
- For those of you who are new to JIRA, a set of brief webinars on the basics of using JIRA have been posted at https://confluence.hl7.org/display/HDH/JIRA+Tracking.
- https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/184932-JIRA.2FConfluence available for chat
No meeting on December 27, 2019 - Happy Holidays!
- Gaps in Care call participation from measure developers (Linda Michaelsen)
|2||QI-Core September 2019 Ballot Reconciliation|
QI-Core IG - Status update of applying tracker resolutions
Full review version on January 3, 2020 and consider vote to publish on January 10, 2020.
- Review content for vote on December 20, 2019 to approve for ballot submission:
- DEQM STU 1 (for FHIR STU 3)
- Status update
TSC-50Getting issue details...
[note - to access this link you will need to log in to Confluence]
- DEQM Continuous Integration Build STU 3 publication version is located at: http://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/davinci-deqm/
- Submitted for publication October 25, approved by FMG October 30, TSC eVote this week finalized on November 18
- DEQM IG STU 2 (for FHIR R4) Planning and Important Dates:
10/18 Due - FHIR DEQM IG (FHIR STU3 based) content done (10/18-11/1) Uplifting DEQM from FHIR STU3 to FHIR R4 10/25 Due - Publication request of FHIR STU3 based IG 11/1 Due - FHIR IG (FHIR R4 based) content for CQI WG review 11/17 Due - FHIR IG Substantively Complete (FHIR R4 based) for the Feb. 2020 ballot cycle 11/17 Due - NIB for Feb. 2020 ballot cycle Completed and approved by CQI 11/8/2019 Consider vote to approve current R4 build is substantially complete. Done 11/15
- 12/20 Approve final content for February 2020 ballot
|4||Gaps in Care update|
Project confluence page
Gaps In Care Supporting Materials
Prior Gaps in Care: Still need to remove CDA based Gaps in Care project (Project 1427) - voted and request in to Dave Hamill
|5||FHIR Quality Measure IG|
Review content for vote on December 20, 2019 to approve for ballot submission.
FHIR Quality Measure IG STU 2 (for FHIR R4) build for February 2020 Ballot: http://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/cqf-measures/branches/R4_Lift/index.html
FHIR Quality Measure IG STU 1 (for FHIR STU 3) is now published: http://hl7.org/fhir/us/cqfmeasures/
- FHIR Quality Measure IG STU 2 (for FHIR R4) Planning and Important Dates:
10/18 Due - Complete applying changes for FHIR Quality Measure IG (FHIR STU3 based) (10/18- 11/1) Uplifting FHIR Quality Measure IG from FHIR STU3 to FHIR R4 10/25 Due - Publication request of FHIR STU3 based IG 11/1 Due - FHIR IG (FHIR R4 based) content for CQI WG review 11/17 Due - FHIR IG Substantively Complete (FHIR R4 based) for the Feb. 2020 ballot cycle 11/17 Due - NIB for Feb. 2020 ballot cycle Completed and approved by CQI 11/8/2019 Consider vote to approve current R4 build is substantially complete. Done 11/15
- 12/20 Approve final content for February 2020 ballot
DaVinci Connectathon Any additional report out information?
CMS/HL7 Connectathon (Baltimore) January 7-8, 2020 http://www.hl7.org/events/cms/2020/01/index.cfm
HL7 Sydney February 2-3 2020-02 Connectathon 23
|8||Quality Measure Reporting White Paper (new project)|
FHIR-Based Quality Reporting White Paper.
PSS approved by CQI 12/13/ 19 - waiting for FMG and then CSD review and approval
|9||CQL Specification Status|
Update on the STU comments for CQL Specification (http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=264)
CQL 1.4 Errata - status update
|10||February WGM -Sydney|
DRAFT CQI Agenda February 2020 WGM (Sydney, Australia)
Please participate In this Doodle Poll by mid-January to indicate if your are going to the Australia meeting. Note that entries are visible only to the creator of the Doodle Poll. All individuals indicating they will attend will receive an email 1 week in advance of the meeting with the list of those attending.
Doodle Poll link: https://doodle.com/poll/45w7yywagvdeywfa
May need to appointment interim chair based on attendance to cover Tuesday CQI in person meetings
Review of current projects - found on home page here.
- CQI FHIR Quality Measure Project Subgroup calls:
- Call Information:
- DEQM / DaVinci calls:
- Gaps in Care DaVinci calls:
Cross Workgroups Project WG (now managing US Core balloting)
Balloting schedule (confirm on HL7 Calendars):
February 2020 Ballot Cycle
November 3, 2019 - FHIR IG Proposals Due November 17, 2019 - NIB Deadline and FHIR IG Proposals Due http://www.hl7.org/special/committees/tsc/ballotmanagement/index.cfm November 17, 2019 - FHIR IGs substantially complete November 25, 2019 - Consensus Group (Ballot commenter) Sign-Up November 29, 2019 - FHIR Ballot Core substantially complete December 3, 2019 - FHIR Connectathon (For February WGM) due December 4, 2019 - Harmonization Meeting December 1, 2019 - Initial Content Due December 8, 2019 - Ballot Resource Reconciliation Deadline
- December 22, 2019 - Final Ballot Content Deadline
- December 23, 2019 - Final Content Readiness Sign-off
- December 26, 2019 - Consensus Group (Ballot Commenter) sign-up closes.
- December 27, 2019 - January 27, 2020 - Ballot open for comments
- February 2-3, 2020 - FHIR Connectathon (Sydney, Australia)
Approvals for May 2020 Ballot Cycle
October 4, 2019 - PSS deadline
- January 5, 2020 - TSC approval for all PSS for May 2020 Ballot Cycle (requires approval by sponsors, co-sponsors, Steering Division, and Management Group, and other groups such as Architectural Review Board if indicated