|2||FHIR Quality Measure IG |
|3||QRDA I STU 5.1 errata|
- QRDA I STU 5.1 Errata Package
- Ballot open
- QUICK discussion (Claude Nanjo)
|5||US Core Update |
The Standard for Trial Use (STU) update of US Core version 3.0.1 , which is based on FHIR R4, is available for your review and commenting.
Since this is an STU update, only a few key portions of the specification are open for comment. To help commenters find those sections, the specification includes an introductory section with links to updated sections, which are all marked in a light pink.
Please log all comments in the GForge Tracker items under the Specification “US Core”.
The STU comment period is open: 9/3/2019 – 9/17/2019.
- STU Comment Review: QRDA Category I STU 5.1 http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=220 (1 new comments as of 9/4/19)
- STU Comment Review: QRDA Category III STU 2.1 http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=212 (no comments as of 9/4/19)
STU Comment Review: CQL-based HQMF STU 2 http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=210 (no comments as of 9/4/19)
- STU Comment Review: CQL-based HQMF STU 2.1 http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=217 (no comments as of 9/4/19 )
- STU Comment Review: CQL-based HQMF STU 3 http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=230 (no comments as of 9/4/19)
- STU Comment Review: CQL-based HQMF STU 4 http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=257 (no comments as of 9/4/19)
- FHIR Trackers - New FHIR trackers as of 9/4/19 QI-Core ballot issues
23792, 23793, 23794, 23795, 23796, 23797, 23798, 23799, 23800, 23801, 23789, 23790, 23791, 23803, 23802, 23804, 23806, 23807, 23810, 23811, 23813, 23814, 23815, 23816
- FHIR Trackers - DEQM and FHIR Quality Measure - still listed at triage level (may have been resolved):
22778 duplicate bullets for ValueSet Paul Denning
21638 Should data exchange operations for measures rely on previous operations? Polina Abramov
21637 Figure out the right format when submitting measures data of interest for multiple patients Polina Abramov
21299 MeasureReport and MEasure should allow for the same Subject Linda Michaelsen
21184 CQFM Proportion Measure Profile missing Denominator Exception Yan Heras
20955 Ratio Measure Stratification Floyd Eisenberg
20804 Clarify description of Date field in MeasureReport resource Polina Abramov
20726 Add attribute to capture the calculation description in Measure Finnie Flores
20725 Add attribute to indicate frequency of results are published/released Finnie Flores
20723 Add attribute to capture the reporting level in MeasureReport Finnie Flores
20722 Add attribute to indicate the basis of year of MeasureReport Finnie Flores
20719 Add attribute to indicate for which years MeasureReport are available Finnie Flores
20715 Add data sources for MeasureReport Finnie Flores
20712 Additional attribute for Measure - Target/Benchmark Finnie Flores
20699 Additional metadata for mesaure report | quality statement Finnie Flores
20693 Add new concepts to measure-population value set Finnie Flores
20692 Change cardinality for Measure.name and/or Measure.title Finnie Flores
|7||September Working Group meeting (Atlanta)|
- Review of current projects - found on home page here.
Balloting schedule (confirm on HL7 Calendars):
September 2019 Ballot Cycle
June 30, 2019 - NIB Deadline and FHIR IG Proposals Due July 8 - August 8, 2019 - Consensus Group Sign-Up July 14, 2019 - Initial Content Due July 21, 2019 - Reconciliation Deadline July 21, 2019 - FHIR QA Deadline (without WG or FMG approval) July 28, 2019 - Final FHIR QA Deadline with WG and FMG approvals August 4, 2019 - Final Ballot Content Deadline
- August 9 - September 9, 2019 - Ballot open for comments
Approvals for February 2020 Ballot Cycle
May 24, 2019 - PSS Deadline August 16, 2019 - TSC approval for all PSS for February 2020 Ballot Cycle (requires approval by sponsors, co-sponsors, Steering Division, and Management Group, and other groups such as Architectural Review Board if indicated)
Reminder - Co-chair elections upcoming for September meeting for position held by Patty Craig.
- HL7 Newsletter about the HL7 Work Group Co-Chair Nominees were sent out on August 14th.
- Two nominees for the CQI WG: Patty Craig, Stan Rankins
As a reminder, per the following sections of the GOM, the September 2019 co-chair elections shall be conducted as follows:
09.02.06.04 Voting at the Working Group Meeting - Work Group co-chair elections shall be announced at each general session and shall open on Monday of the Working Group Meeting and continue through the following Wednesday. Work Group co-chairs are encouraged to also announce the co-chair election in their opening comments.
09.02.06.06 Tally and Announcement - The Associate Executive Director shall oversee the tally. If this tally results in a tie, the decision will be made by drawing lots, unless one of the candidates involved wishes to defer to the other. The results of co-chair elections shall be announced during the Thursday general session, posted on the announcement board near the registration desk, and provided to the Work Groups
|11||Future WG meeting|
Atlanta, GA - September 14th through September 20th, 2019
Sydney, AUS - February 1st through 7th, 2020