Chair: @KP Sethi
Scribe: @Patty Craig
NOTE NEW WEB AND PHONE ACCESS:
Dial-in number (US): (712) 451-0740
Access code: 449751#
International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/hl7cqiwg
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/hl7cqiwg
Sub group calls - update on consolidating meetings to Tuesday
Ballot Planning and Input, & FHIR Measures WG
Combining starting with Tuesday call on 3/26
HL7 Version 3 Implementation Guide: Clinical Quality Language (CQL)-based Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF), Releaes 1 (PI ID: 1142) VOTE to approve ballot content
CQL-based HQMF IG ballot content development update (Bryn)
- Initial draft of the CQL-based HQMF IG was completed and is available at the CQI WG documents section for members only. All changes are made using track changes in this initial draft. The zip does not include needed changes to the Vol III templates in support of QDM 5.5.
Updated Volume III to support QDM 5.5 http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/cqi/V3_IG_CQL_HQMF_R1_D4_Vol3_ballot.docx
- Changes include:
- Reference CQL 1.4 (Upcoming ballot)
- Reference QDM 5.5 (Upcoming publication)
- Incorporate Errata (http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=230)
- Clarifications and known issues for composite measure support
- Discuss QDM v5.5 changes and volume 3 template additions
HL7 FHIR Implemetation Guide: Data Exchange for Quality Measures, Release 1 - US Realm (a.k.a DEQM) (PI ID: 1429) VOTE to approve ballot content
DEQM May ballot content development update (Bryn/Viet)
- DEQM IG current build:
- DEQM Confluence Site:
Two tracker items for review:
- 18664 Addition of guidance to specify intent is for automated data collection, not human interaction. - open and redisposition as not applicable - there is no manual process - the whole purpose of the guide is for electronic data exchange???
- 18658 Hyperlink for value sets - reopen and redisposition - since removed the valuesets - not applicable
FHIR Quality Measure Implementation Guide PSS (PI ID: 1499) VOTE to approve ballot content
FHIR Quality IG development update (Bryn)
- FHIR Quality IG current build:
REMINDER: Proposed rules (Walter Suarez to return 3.29.19 meeting to share comments for review)
CMS Proposed Rule
ONC Proposed Rule
ONC has excellent background information at https://www.healthit.gov/topic/laws-regulation-and-policy/notice-proposed-rulemaking-improve-interoperability-health
- Review of current projects - found on home page here.
- FHIR Path and CQL ballot packages (Bryn)
REMINDER: Co-chair elections:
- Co-chair elections - two spots coming up for re-election in May 2019
- Call for nominations for May election started on February 27th (more important dates here)
- The deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, March 29, 2019.
- Co-chair position statements are due Monday, April 1st.
Balloting timeline Balloting schedule: NIBs due February 17(complete) Harmonization initial proposals due February 11, final proposals due March 8, harmonization meeting March 11 (review proposals on Feb 22 call) Call for co-chair nominations February 27 - March 14 (February 22 is deadline to notify headquarters of any change in co-chair appointment number)
- Final ballot content deadline March 24
- Ballot consensus group signup February 27 – March 28
- Ballots opens for comment March 31 (voting closes April 29).
Future WG meeting Montreal May 4th through May 11th Draft agenda here