Reminder and Announcement:
Sub group calls (link to meeting information) reminder:
- CQL-based HQMF (Composite Measures in CQL) AND FHIR Quality Measure IG Discussion:
- DEQM (Data Exchange for Quality Measures) Project Calls:
- COMING SOON - QUICK modeling call (part of FHIR Quality PSS)
- Deadline extended to March 1, 2019 for Subsidized Review of Da Vinci Implementation Guides ballot documents
- Details were forwarded to the CQI listserv today
HL7 Version 3 Implementation Guide: Clinical Quality Language (CQL)-based Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF), Releaes 1 (PI ID: 1142)
CQL-based HQMF IG ballot content development update and changes review (Bryn)
HL7 FHIR Implemetation Guide: Data Exchange for Quality Measures, Release 1 - US Realm (a.k.a DEQM) (PI ID: 1429)
DEQM May ballot content development update (Bryn/Viet)
- DEQM Ballot Schedule:
- NIB Deadline: Feb 17 - Completed
- Initial Content Deadline: Mar 3
- Harmonization Final Proposals: Mar 8
- Content to CQI for review: Mar 20
- Approval by CDS: Mar 20
- Approval by CQI: Mar 22
- Ballot Content Deadline: Mar 24
- DEQM IG current build:
- DEQM Confluence Site:
FHIR Quality Measure Implementation Guide PSS (PI ID: 1499)
FHIR Quality IG development update:
- FHIR Quality IG current build:
March harmonization - review upcoming proposals
- Review harmonization proposals received by the harmonization committee, specifically for any proposals that might affect CQI.
- Harmonization meeting March 11. We will have representative to cast vote for the CQI WG.
- Consider to vote to approve these harmonization proposals if no further discussions are needed after the review.
- Results package from the technical review of the submitted harmonization proposals for this March 2019 cycle is available at the CQI WG documents section:http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/cqi/TechRvwResults.zip
- Held February 11-15, 2019 in Orlando
- Review of current projects - found on home page here.
Co-chair elections reminder:
- Co-chair elections - two spots coming up for re-election in May 2019
- Nominations due February 27th (more important dates here)
|Balloting timeline||Balloting schedule:|NIBs due February 17 (complete)
- Harmonization initial proposals due February 11, final proposals due March 8, harmonization meeting March 11 (review proposals on Feb 22 call)
- Co-chair nominations due February 27 (February 22 is deadline to notify headquarters of any change in co-chair appointment number)
- Final ballot content deadline March 24
- Ballot consensus group signup February 27 – March 28
- ballot opens for comment March 31 (voting closes April 29).
|Future WG meeting||Montreal May 4th through May 11th|