Within are knowledge base articles and FAQ content for the minimum Common Oncology Data Elements (mCODE). Search for detailed learning on the mCODE profiles, modeling best practices, and troubleshooting tips for common problems.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles
- mCODE FHIR Implementation Guide
- Source code for the Implementation Guide (GitHub)
- HL7 Jira (issue/feature request tracking for mCODE)
- mCODE Initiative homepage
- FHIR (HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) homepage
Submitting a question
If you have a question you think should appear in the knowledge base, please:
- Email this address: mCODEKnowledgeBase@groups.mitre.org
Include the following information:
- Your question
- The context of the question
- If possible, an example/scenario that addresses your question
When the question is answered and posted, you will receive a notification email.
You can also find us on the CI/mCODE topic on chat.fhir.org.