12:00 - 1:00 pm ET
|Pooja Babbrah||Point-of-Care Partners|
|Cathy Meives||Wolters Kluwer|
|Frank McKinney||Point-of-Care Partners|
|Garry Marshall||Wolters Kluwer|
- Welcome to our CodeX REMS Integration Use Case Public Call!
Participation and input from all those involved in REMS processes is critical to this project's success.
We encourage you to invite interested colleagues to further enrich our discussion on key REMS workflow challenges and potential solutions.
- REMS Integration Use Case home page: REMS Confluence Page
- CodeX Membership: For information on becoming a CodeX Member to champion change in oncology, please reach out to Michele Galioto at email@example.com
- Future Calls:
- Public Call Schedule Coming Soon- finishing up the next few calls and we will send them out shortly.
- Leadership Calls Wednesday 9:30 EST
- Stakeholder Engagement Calls - those interested in membership - Bi-Weekly Wednesday 2-3 EST
- ***NEW***Technical Calls - Tuesday 12:00 EST
Facilitator: Use Case Coordinator Kelee Petzelt - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please add your name and organization in the chat or hover over your name, choose "more" then "rename," and add your organization.
- When speaking, please start with your name and organization.
- Feel free to use the hand-raising feature or enter questions in the chat. Your input is encouraged!
- Welcome- Use Case Overview and Call to Action (Kelee Petzelt)
- Discuss REMS hidden costs
- REMS technical update
- Next Steps and Discussion
Meeting Presentation REMS May Public Call .pptx
- All - Round robin about NCPDP meeting
- Kelee - Review of call schedule
- kelee - Review of hidden costs of REMS. There is monetary value in automating REMS, not just burden reduction on providers. Costs are primarily passed along to Manufacturers by REMS administrators
- Frank - review technical call - activities and goals and next steps for the technical discussion.
Targeted Outcome of CodeX REMS Use Case
Discovery Session Summary
The REMS Prototype will: