August 27th, 2020
4:00pm - 4:45pm
Cancer Insights → Sharon Alford, Tarun Kumar
- Caroline Potteiger reach out to TrialJectory and Massive Bio.
- Salim Semy - reach out to Epic after meeting with UTSW
- Caroline Potteiger check on CodeX engagements with Genentech and Roche.
- Mark Fleury reach out to Flatiron about next steps.
Discussion notes in blue. Decisions in green. Action items in red.
Planned Agenda Topics
- <Hold for hot topics from project team>
- ACS CANs CodeX membership got cleared through legal.
- Past Action Items 08/21
- Listserv created
- firstname.lastname@example.org - everyone on the team is included.
- Engagement Update
- Trial Matching - Documents
- Notes in Trial Matching engagement spreadsheet.
- Genentech and Roche are doing something similar, but in a proprietary manner. They know about mCODE/CodeX.
- Public Call
- Caroline sent an email to people we have interacted with.
- Please forward email to others you think may be interested.
- CT Barrier Group August newsletter?
- Kelly will send out a reminder of the meeting next week and the week of the public call.
- Phase 1 Update
- Salim sent the IRB protocol to MITRE IRB.
- How to wrap up Phase 0?
- Public call
- Progress Report
- Blog post
- Post video of demo on Confluence?
- Other ideas?
- Developers for the CodeX use cases are getting together for a "mCODE Toolkit" meeting next week