August 21st, 2020
12:30pm - 1:15pm
Cancer Insights → Shilpa Mahatma, Tarun Kumar, Sharon Alford
- Caroline Potteiger→ send FindTime to reschedule next weeks meeting.
- Salim Semy → send IRB submission to Elly.
- Caroline Potteiger → add Mark to next meeting with UTSW.
- Caroline Potteiger → add Mark, Kelly, Elly, and Zach to CodeX Private Space.
Discussion notes in blue. Decisions in green. Action items in red.
Planned Agenda Topics
- <Hold for hot topics from project team>
- ACS CAN grant application is about diversity of clinical trial enrollment. See if UTSW is interested.
- CoP meeting next week, need to reschedule this meeting.
- Engagement Update
- UCSF → Elly met with Adam and Leslie on Monday. UCSF has a database of de-identified patient records, that we may be able to use.
- UCSF has two databases - one that is de-identified and one that has clinical notes.
- CTSI is a consulting service that can tell us reporting requirements and procedural requirements.
- Questions should go to CTSI. UCSF has to request access for CTSI.
- UTSW → meeting with UTSW on Friday.
- Working through IRB protocol submission.
- How to do manual matching is a question. Elly can talk to her team about the process for matching manually.
- ACS CAN has an intern starting that may be able to do some of this work.
- Could also use multiple matching services to see what trials show up in all matching services.
- Most false negative/positives will be with treatments. There are a lot of details with treatments (line of therapy, combinations, etc.).
- Some eligibility criteria aren't in CT.gov - may also impact what we see as "true" matches.
- May be helpful to start with one patient and see the whole process before we add all 20.
- NCI → meeting held on Monday. We are scheduling another meeting to find out how well NCI Thesaurus maps to mCODE.
- Grady → hold off
- Other updates?
- Public Call
- Proposed agenda:
- Introduction to CodeX - Steve, 5 minutes
- Introduction to project - Mark, 10 minutes
- Demonstration - Zach, 5 minute video + 5 minute questions
- Details on Phase 1 - Salim and Tarun, 10 minutes
- Call to Action - Elly, 5 minutes
- Discussion/QA - 20 minutes
- Good for an agenda.
- Will be sending an email out to people we've interacted with next week.
- Proposed agenda:
- If you haven't already, please use this link to create a Confluence account - https://jira.hl7.org/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=11200&issuetype=11300
- Caroline will then grant permission to your accounts to access the private page.
- Elly, Zach, Kelly, Mark have created accounts. Caroline to add them to CodeX Private Space.
- Ways to recruit patients for Phase 1A?