- Created by David Johnson, last modified by Nathan Davis on May 25, 2023
Improve the quality and interoperability of healthcare systems through shared semantically interoperable clinical and administrative information models, APIs, and processes.
- Use formal information modeling principles to enhance the consistency and semantic interoperability of HL7 standards.
- Work towards improving the process for the creation of implementation guides, profiles, and extensions.
- Investigate and suggest ways that HL7 standards can move closer to semantic interoperability.
Work Products and Contributions to HL7 Processes
- Work collaboratively with other HL7 workgroups to voluntarily
- reduce unnecessary redundancy in FHIR implementation guides and profiles.
- create helpful resources such as style guides and templates for the development of new implementation guides.
- create a preferred set of semantically interoperable profiles that align and are consistent across use cases, domains, and diverse communities of interest.
- Volunteer to act as terminology and publishing facilitators for other workgroups.
- Offer guidance and support to other workgroups relative to best practices for information modeling and interoperability.
Formal Relationships With Other HL7 Groups
- Patient Care
- Learning Health Systems
- Clinical Decision Support
- Clinical Quality Improvement
- Clinical Interoperability Council
- Structured Documents
- Terminology Authority
Working Group Meeting Minutes
- Access CIMI May 2019 WGM Agenda
|Position:||Senior Clinical Informaticist|
|Department:||Department of Biomedical Informatics|
|Location:||University of Utah|
|Position:||Sr. Medical Informaticist|
Facilitator - Vocabulary
CIMI SWOT analysisJun 05, 2023 • created by Nathan Davis
CIMI Meeting June 1, 2023Jun 01, 2023 • created by Nathan Davis
Clinical Information Modeling Initiative
CIMI Monthly Conference Call Information and Minutes
2023 CIMI Meeting Minutes
2019-04-30 Weekly Call Meeting Agenda
2019-06-18 Weekly Call Meeting Agenda
2019-06-27 Weekly Call Meeting Agenda
2019-07-09 Weekly Call Meeting Agenda
2019-07-16 Weekly Call Meeting Agenda
- No labels