Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  Stan Huff

Scribe: Stan Huff 

 

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

YesPenRad
YesAndrea Pitkusunaffiliated
YesGalen MulrooneyVA
YesKurt AllenPenrad
YesIntermountain
YesKurt AllenEir Solutions




Minutes Approved as Presented 


The detail proposed agenda is:

  • Record this call
  • Agenda review
    • Meeting business
    • Continued ANF ballot reconciliation - Raja
      • Motion Ioana, to approve items 1 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 21 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 37 38 39 42 44 45 46 55, 2nd Richard. Yea - 11, nay 0, abstain - 0
    • Brief report on terminology meeting on Sept 5th - All
    • FHIR IGs, and the need for templates - Stan
      • Conversations with Grahame about "templating"
      • Richard - We should put specific profiles on the agenda and invite interested parties to join the call
      • Need to define the requirements and goals of "templating" and then determine the best technical solution
      • Kurt will describe his solution
      • Stan will take a first cut at requirements
    • Aligning CIMI SPO2 with the US Core SPO2 for our Vital Signs IG - Nathan
      • Need to accommodate "room air"
      • Slicing on code: O2Sat vs O2Sat by Pulse Oximeter
      • Components vs has-member (was related concept)
      • Inclusion of has-member and as 
      • Nathan to talk to Brett Marquard, Thursday Oct 3 11:00 am Eastern
    • Delta Flags vs. interpretation - Susan
      • We need a new attribute for delta flag, it can't be done by slicing on interpretation because we need a name value pair to rename the interpretation and its value set
    • Device metric – do we want to add to the devices - Susan
      • Let's invite Todd Cooper to attend a future CIMI meeting to explain devices and device metrics
    • Associated precondition – should we move clothing worn values there or add as an extra qualifier? - Susan
      • We prefer specific attributes or value sets so that things are explicit
    • Diagnostic report and observations in observations - Richard
      • Richard and Kurt to make examples of alternatives
  • Any other business

Conference Call Information

HL7 CIMI Planning and Oversight meeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455549973

United States: +1 (571) 317-3112

Access Code: 455-549-973