Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair: Stan Huff

Scribe: Stan Huff

 

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


PenRad

Susan MatneyIntermountain

Reed Gelzer

Nathan DavisIntermountain

Paul Seville

Kurt AllenEir Solutions

Stan HuffIntermountain


Minutes Approved as Presented 


The detail proposed agenda is:

  • Record this call
  • Agenda review
  • Review and approve FHIR COVID-19 IG PSS
  • Tiger team for joint COVID work collaboration
    • Please contact Richard by email if you know who is working on standard data exchange for COVID-19 related topics
      • SANER
      • openHIE - Terry Cullen, ICD-10 based diagnoses
      • AHRQ - Dave Carlson
  • Joint calls for May Virtual WGM
    • From Floyd Eisenberg: Can CIMI join any of the times CDS and CQI will be meeting together?  The times: 12:00 – 2:00 ET Wednesday 5/20 and 1:00 – 3:00 ET Friday 5/22.

      • Topics thus far include coordination of QI-Core and QUICK with CIMI.  I might add the question about determining validity of data based on activity performer (person or device) and timing.

      • Let's plan to meet jointly on 12:00 - 2:00 ET on Wednesday.  Particularly for QI-Core discussion. Any interested parties can also join the Friday meeting. (Stan, Claude, Galen)
    • Any topics for discussion with the Vocabulary WG?
    • Patient Care - enhancements to Condition Resource?
      • Yes, we want to meet.  Stan will work with Jay to find a time.
    • OO
      • From Hans - OO is interested for our regular slot, Monday, May 18, 1:30-3:00 ET with CDS/CQI/CIMI.
        • Topics would be OO resource related questions/discussions.
  • 3:00 pm Eastern - Review openEHR Anatomic Location Model - Heather Leslie

Conference Call Information

HL7 CIMI Planning and Oversight meeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455549973

United States: +1 (571) 317-3112

Access Code: 455-549-973