Date: May 8, 2019
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Report out of co-sponsored projects .
May Terry , and Mark Kramer
Minimal Common Data Elements (mCode)
Goal for the publish FHIR implementation guide in the September Ballot
See the link for additional information (http://standardhealthrecord.org/guides/mcode/index.html)
Survey send in January to collect feedback on expanding the set of common data elements - This survey got more responses than anyother sent by ASCO in the past. Well over 100 comments. It was not just clinical there were also vendors that provided feedback.
Agreed to add a quarter to the CIC September WGM dedicated to mCODE. Schedule a room for about 30 people . Report out of project, update from the connect-a-thon and lessons learned from demo project with Intermountain Health
The connect-athon is being targeted for September. Intermountain is demoing this. Proposed to merge a connect-a-thon track with the Cancer Interoperability project. The groups with take this off-line and discuss this they will provide final details to the CIC list serv
Developing a communication plan: creating a confluence page, sending updates to the listserv and creating a touch point with CIC
|CIMI requests to CIC||Stan Hufnagel / Richard Esmond|
Previous PSS with PAtient Care on Skin Care. These PSS were submitted as CIMI as the sponsor but TSC felt that CIC should be the sponsor. CIMI will take on the heavy lifting of this project.
Looking to partner with CIC on : Asking CIC to sponsors and CIMI to be co-sponsors
Mark Kramer -please provide links and documents that are additional information to this project
- Mark Kramer - please update the CIC confluence page for the mCODE project
- Lindsey Hoggle to schedule a monthly touch point meeting for this project's facilitators to report back to CIC Admin.
- Lindsey Hoggle to add a dedicated CIC Quarter to mCODE
- Russell Leftwich schedule a room for 30 attendees for CIC Quarter dedicated to mCode
- Lindsey Hoggle schedule a time to vote on proposed PSS from CIMI for Thursday of May 16, 2019 at 4:30pm EST
- Richard R. Esmond provide draft PSS (Vanguard, Skin and Wound Assessment and Pain Assessment) to CIC