Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @LindseyHoggle

Scribe: @AmyNordo 


NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG. 

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

X

@RussLeftwich


XLindsey Hoggle
XAmy Nordo
XMatt Elrod
X@SusanMateny
XChrystal Price
XStan Huff
X Thomson Kuhn
X@Bret Heale
X
X@RichardEsmond










Minutes Approved as Presented 


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Agenda Topics

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
 WGM Minutes Approval (see below)
Agenda item moved to next call due to scope of agenda
Approval of three PSS From CIMI

Documents are currently located on CIMI. Richard Esmond will move to the CIC page . These documents are not currently completed, so we need to reschedule a meeting for the three PSS on this.

Thursday May 23rd 3:30-4:30pm EST the PSS that have been received by Wed will be voted out
 PSS #1Vanguard
 PSS #2Pain Assessment
 PSS #3Skin and Wounds

Completion of NIB for CCRF - Tobacco Use Data

Confirm eligibility for September Ballot 

Chrystal Price presented. She provided an update on the CCRF meeting yesterday to discussing balloting for September. Tobacco Use Data.

Steps to NIB-

Ask Lynn Lasko to put the CCRF project on this list

Include Project number, complete the information on the HL7 Ballot Manager and complete the form that is attached

                      - Complete the NIB

                       - CIC call to approve the NIB

                        - CIC to submit the NIB to Lynn

Chrystal understands that the work will be ready by July and they are ready to ballot the DAM for Tobacco Use Data Elements. Does this work need to be complete before the NIB? No according to Russ and Lindsey

Thursday May 23rd 3:30-4:30pm EST agenda the NIB documentation will be completed and ready for consideration
September 2019 WGM Atlanta AgendaUpdated the agenda on Confluence
Room Requests Lindsey to send update on that
Other HL7 Deadlines

Adjourn Adjourned at 17:14 EST

Supporting Documents


Tasks

  • Richard R. Esmond will provide the links via the CIC listserv prior to call as they are completed (goal is to have them out by Wednesday

  • Lindsey Hoggle review the requirements
  • Chrystal Price will submit to Lynn for NIB and cc Amy and Lindsey
  • Lindsey Hoggle to arrange a call with the facilitators with the mCODE project
  • Lindsey Hoggle to send room requests