Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create Attendance

 

Attendance Instructions:

1) Always be logged into Confluence
2) Only click "Check In" the first time to add your name
3) After that, click "Edit" by your name
4) If you have multiple rows, click delete on the extra rows.



Create Minutes


SESSIONS

DayDateTime
EventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
MondaySep 2112:00 PM - 1:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 1

Monday Q2

Additional IG content/documentation

Work on examples

https://jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-28403 



JamiePatrick

BF avail 2nd half only

MondaySep 212:00 PM - 3:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 2

Monday Q3

  1. S4G (first)
  2. Family History (Grant)?
  3. examples (cont)


KevinJamie

BF avail 1st half only

  • eMerge -
    • no new updates
    • might be worthwhile to review issues previously reported
  • (moved mCode to Wed Session 6)
MondaySep 214:00 PM - 6:00 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

CG-FHIR-I

Monday Q4

Joint session with FHIR-I

15 minute summary presentation and 15 minutes of discussion time on specific work group issues

FHIR-I
N/AJamie
  • FHIR-I Points
    • Improve FHIR build tooling (separate branch to main build)
      • R4B release
      • R5 ballot
    • FMM levels for resources
    • 'Must Support' in IGs
  • CG Discussion points:
    • MolecularSequence - alignment with IG / clean up
    • IG - STU2 ballot in Jan 2021
    • MolSeq + IG alignment with emerging IM model
    • R4B request - cleanup of 'genomics guidance' page?
    • Guidance for WGs that were maintaining IGs via spreadsheets?
    • "Compare Profiles" - how to learn if an instance is compatible with multiple profiles. How to ensure that a profile can be compatible with multiple other profiles?  Tooling seems broken.
    • New Resources - Is this the process?


  • CG members should relate FHIR issues that are important to resolve
  • Could be a prelude to tooling discussion
  • Can we confirm what time slot will we be presenting? - Jamie will try to find out
DayDateTime
EventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
TuesdaySep 2210:00 AM - 11:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 3

Tuesday Q1

Joint session with O&O

O&O
N/APatrick
TuesdaySep 2212:00 PM - 1:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 4

Tuesday Q2

Jira review



KevinPatrick

Liz / Rachel

FHIR-27748 - Getting issue details... STATUS


FHIR-27747 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Kevin (discuss what the 'genomics guidance' page should/should not contain)
FHIR-27159 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-16402 - Getting issue details... STATUS
TuesdaySep 222:00 PM - 3:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 5

Tuesday Q3

  1. mCode (May T)
  2. Tooling
    1. IG creation/publishing


KevinJamie


DayDateTime
EventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
WednesdaySep 2310:00 AM - 11:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 6

Wed Q1

  1. Jira review (cont)


PatrickJamie

FHIR-16402 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-27864 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • LOINC / "TBD code" reconcilliation
WednesdaySep 2312:00 PM - 1:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 7

Wed Q2

IM summary/work



Bob FKevin
  • overview of where we are
  • update on recent modeling
  • roadmap - priority
    • laundry list of what we can do
  • technical approach to implement into FHIR IG
  • GA4GH alignment
WednesdaySep 232:00 PM - 3:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)

Session 8

Wed Q3

  1. Wrap up
  2. Additional IG content/documentation
  3. Work on examples


JamieBob F

KP avail 1st half only

Other Proposed Topics

  • Build Examples
    • Arthur - look at whole IG, examples, identify what needs to be updated
      • focusing on variant right now
      • standard genetic test data
      • interested in retrospective reports
      • will provide examples of their needs
    • Anand (Clinical Architecture) - wholehearted agreement in need for examples
    • Bret - can we work through an example during one session?
    • Jamie - can put through an example of something that has been figured out
    • Arthur - review v2 LRI genetics examples - can we convert each to FHIR without losing information?
  • May - work through what's already there (Jamie's work with spreadsheet)
    • Jamie agrees
    • Preparation needed - Jamie will lead, topic for Mondays
    • Anand - wants to be involved
    • JD Nolan - would like this to be on Monday of the WGM
  • * Existing JIRA review
    • Kevin (from zulip) - I know the meeting is going on, but while I am on my conflict call, but for WGM topics, don't forget we can/should do a review of pending JIRAs. Discuss resolution, and perhaps even vote on some
    • Jamie - finish work on implication (current Jira tickets)
  • * External Efforts
    • Jamie - have a session on mCode or another external effort?
    • *Arthur - update on eMerge?
    • Jamie - Sync 4 Genes?
  • * Modeling
    • Arthur - need a session on IM at WGM and implications on the IG
  • * Additional IG topics
    • May - continue discussion with Swapna( with LOINC - need to contact for availability
      • Clem - need proposed changes to submit to LOINC
      • May - need to create the proposal
      • Need to have it ready before WGM as strawman proposal to vote on or change
      • Clem - Swapna has no opinion on what should be proposed
      • perhaps use a call between now and WGM to work on proposal
      • Clem - need loinc codes and answer lists, if new loinc codes then we need definitions
      • Patrick - need some kind of preparation of WGM
        • chat
        • summarize current state
        • identify gaps, and decisions that are needed
    • Patrick - interested in order entry, what does it mean to order a panel. Need examples. Need guidance.
      • Bob - need to provide specific guidance around ServiceRequst codes and DR codes.
  • Tooling
    • May - revisit tooling, delve into IG authoring tool options
      • right now we're editing SDs
  • Additional content / documentation
    • Bret - can we record the intro session?
    • Jamie - can create more slides for intro/teaching. We created some for DevDays
    • Patrick - need to update those slides

2 Comments

  1. Is it possible to move the Weds 10-12 session to another time? I would like to be there for the mCODE/IG Tooling discussion but it conflict with CIC "Everything Cancer-Related Session" (2020 September Plenary Virtual Agenda)

    1. Mark Kramer  - Let us know when you are open, and we will discuss in our first session today about moving it.