The US Core project team is planning a winter ballot covering all issues logged against US Core 3.1.1 prior to 10/30/2020. Issues logged after the 10/30/2020 date may be saved for ballot discussion. With approximately 7-weeks from start till ballot the project is not considering new data elements.
- Approved Project #1372.
- Approved NIB
- Key issues to resolve this release: (Offline discussions will occurs on Zulip on the Argonaut > US Core Jan 2021 Ballot stream.)
- Must Support - Must Support Survey Results
- Untangling the FHIR Core Vital Signs and US Core Vital Signs
- Exploring linking terminology directly to VSAC
- Migrating to the new FHIR IG templates publisher
- Trackers (total =95 , voted = 85 , pending vote = 0, open = 0 , deferred =10 )
- Block Vote #1 - Posted 10/15/20 with planned vote on 10/22/2020 CGP
- Block Vote #2 - Posted 10/22/20 with planned vote on 10/29/2020 CGP - note, call is 2 PM EDT this week!
- Block Vote #3 - Posted with planned vote on CGP 1 PM EST!
- Block Vote #4 - Posted 11/5/20 with vote on 11/12/2020 CGP
- Remaining Open trackers we plan to resolve by ballot
- FHIR-29667 - late addition, persuasive
- FHIR-29695 - NEW: make Procedure.performedDateTime must support and period optional (pre-applied)
- FHIR-28375 - Must Support Over Interpreted - Updated per Must Support Survey Results
- FHIR-28382 pulled from Block Vote 4 - Hans Buitendijk - Agree, changed to persuasive.
- FHIR-29563 pulled from Block Vote 4 - Lloyd McKenzie - Agree, changed to persuasive.
- FHIR-28385 pulled from Block Vote 3 - Hans Buitendijk - issued does not align with searches. Recommend Hans take up with OO
- FHIR-28392 pulled from Block Vote 4 - Hans Buitendijk - (duplicate FHIR-28075)
- FHIR-29745 late late addition, persuasive
- FHIR IGs substantially complete
- FHIR Ballot Content Due
- Reviewed open QA issues with FMG 12/2/2020. All acceptable (no formal vote required)
- QA notes and punch list will remain at top guide till right before ballot publication
- FHIR Ballot Content Final Content Due
Note this release is the first of the future US Core year ballot approach.