NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Decision Link(if not child)|
Governance should be ready before countries "join" the consortium, but a letter of commitment will be included in the announcement.
Targeted event: ONC meeting, repetition at HIMSS US meeting, IHE World Summit, etc.
|Methodology||Signed approval||Extend the one-pager with a "signature" section, which all three organisations sign would be helpful (also for internal marketing)||Decision: This paper will be produced|
|Management||Next call||Dec 10th, 2019, 8am - 9am CT|
Amit Trivedi: Create one-pager with signature section
Amit Trivedi: Create a draft commitment letter for committed countries
- Amit Trivedi: Legal team does final checks on the name candidate, registering the domain, setup webpage
- Amit Trivedi : Draft the press release
- Amit Trivedi: collect quotes from HIMSS and committed governments
- Jurgen Brandstaetter : Get quotes from IHE
- Wayne Kubick : Get quotes from HL7
- @All: Work on governance
- @All: Fill working document "what the consortium shall do" (each org)
- @Wayne Kubick Set up a call with Grahame for scope and governance (Wayne, Jürgen, Grahame), when Grahame is in Europe (due mid-term)