NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Decision Link(if not child)|
|Work||Review previous decisions|
HIMSS would prefer to combine the intended 2 press releases into 1, because it's more meaningful than just releasing the "consortium only" (Steve)
Discussion: IHE/HL7 have no issues with that
Order of communication/publication
1) Press release of the "Statement of Principles" including announcing "strong interest" of ONC and Dutch + we are making it broader "soon"
2) First announcement at a webinar
3) Secondary announcement at events
4) Announcement of Governance
New piece of content identified for the press release: What will this consortium do? Draft elaboration is Steve's slide deck.
Task list status:
Amit Trivedi : Check consortium domain
Status: Review with legal team of a couple of domain names done. A lot of options available. List with potential options will be provided by HIMSS asap. Choice by eVote.
Wayne Kubick: Set up a call with Grahame for scope and governance (Wayne, Jürgen, Grahame), when Grahame is in Europe
Status: Grahame is blocked, we will most likely have an own governance draft first, before we meet with him
All: Define intended role of own organisation in the consortium
Discussion: The detailed elaboration in the working document is important for our internal understanding and agreement. The outside communication of this will be very brief and should be distilled from that work doc
Wed, Nov 13, 2019, 8am - 9am CT (IHE organizes)
|Adjournment||Adjourned at 10am CT|
|Working doc for sorting out our assets we bring into the consortium|
|Steve's slide deck||Consortium_DRAFT.pptx|
Amit Trivedi: Draft for narrative for "we have support of ONC and Dutch" (due asap)
Amit Trivedi : Check consortium domain: Come up with a list of options (asap)
- Wayne Kubick: Start working process on "what will this consortium do"? (Steve slide deck is content souce, will be transferred into a "working" confluence document)
- Jurgen Brandstaetter: Transfer google working doc into confluence working doc
- All: Fill working document (until next call)
- Wayne Kubick Set up a call with Grahame for scope and governance (Wayne, Jürgen, Grahame), when Grahame is in Europe (due mid-term)
- Amit Trivedi: Draft for governance (due mid-term)