Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @

Scribe: @ 


NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG. 

Attendees


Minutes Approved as Presented 

X

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Management Minutes Approval2019-10-23 Meeting Agenda
Methodology

Harmonization Proposal from CBCP regarding CDS compartment:

2019Dec_HARM_INITIALPROPOSAL_VOCAB_SECURE_kathleen_connor_CDS Compartment_20191026215118.doc


  • Overall, CDS has important concerns about the proposal.
    • It will be challenging to label every data element for security levels. How will one make a determination if a data element might be relevant for decision support? Anything could be relevant for CDS.
    • A better approach would be to use a role-based approach on which CDS has a specific security role. 
    • There were also concerns about exactly where this would be used and whether it is needed.

Comments on FDA Guidance
  • CDS requests more time to review the specification. 
  • Apparently the regulation softened the language regarding requirement for the healthcare provider to independently replicate a recommendation. To be considered not a device, a CDS needs to allow a healthcare provider to independently evaluate the basis of a recommendation.

FHIR Tracker Items

[#21633](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=21633&start=0) - Discuss potential refinements to the DetectedIssue resource based on the ClinicalUseIssue draft

[#20728](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=20728&start=0) - Reduce cardinality of action to 0..1

[#23709](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=23709&start=0) - Add kind search parameter to ActivityDefinition

[#24617](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24617&start=0) - Ability to reference a goal in RequestGroup

[#24675](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24675&start=0) - Searching for unmitigated DetectedIssue

[#25056](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=25056&start=0) - Add RequestGroup as a possible result type of PlanDefinition $apply

[#24618](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24618&start=0) - Support definitional participants in RequestGroup

[#23876](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=23876&start=0) - Change clinical-protocol to protocol

[#23841](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=23841&start=0) - Align PlanDefinition.goal.detail with Goal.detail

All items were discussed and voted on. Dispositions documented on FHIR tracker.




CQL STU Comments

http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=264

Postponed to next call
Project UpdatesProject leads make sure to update the project pages.
Management

 Next agenda:

  • CDS Hooks STU Update Discussion
  • CQL STU Comments


 Adjournment
 Adjourned at 1:00pm ET

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval2019-10-23 Meeting Agenda


Tasks

  •