Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @Bryn Rhodes

Scribe: Guilherme D. Fiol  


NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG. 

Attendees


Minutes Approved as Presented 

X

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Management Minutes Approval

MethodologyPatient View Hook Update Review/Approval

Discussion captured at: 

https://github.com/cds-hooks/docs/issues/502

https://github.com/cds-hooks/docs/issues/503

Decision to wait until the full language is incorporated into the patient-view hook spec for further review before moving for a vote.


[#24619](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24619&start=0) - Rename RequestGroup to RequestOrchestration

Discussion thread on Zulip. Proposed resolution on Tracker.

Motion - Bas van den Heuvel 

Second - Guilherme D. Fiol Guilherme

Approve 12/Neg 0/Abst 1


[#24432](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24432&start=0) - Revising Clinical Reasoning Module to update Evidence and related Resources

Attendees need more time to review before discussing.

[#24675](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24675&start=0) - Searching for unmitigated DetectedIssue

Not discussed

[#24617](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24617&start=0) - Ability to reference a goal in RequestGroup

Not discussed

[#24618](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=24618&start=0) - Support definitional participants in RequestGroup

Not discussed

[#23876](https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=23876&start=0) - Change clinical-protocol to protocol

Not discussed

CQL STU Comments:

http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=264

Not discussed

DaVinci Alerts PSS:

  • INM is now primary sponsor, do we still want to be co-sponsor?

PSS: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FM/PSS+for+Alerts


CDS will continue to co-sponsor the PSS. Updates will be provided prior to ballots and periodically in WG calls and HL7 WGMs.

Motion - Guilherme D. Fiol Guilherme

Second - Peter Muir

Approve 13/Neg 0/Abst 0


Project Updates

Not discussed
Management Next agendaContinue items that were not discussed in the call.
 Adjournment
 Adjourned at 1pm ET

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval2019-10-02 Meeting Agenda


Tasks

  •