Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create Attendance

 



SepCreate Minutes


Day

Date

Time
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes

Saturday

AM

Q1


FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)






Q2


FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)







PM

Q3


FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)






Q4


FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)




DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
SundayAMQ1
FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)






Q2
FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)






PMQ3
FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)






Q4
FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)






Q5
FHIR Connectathon (Clinical Reasoning)




DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
MondaySep 16AMQ1
Plenary




Q2 Plenary
 

 
PMQ3
Reps invited to OO to review FHIR resources/topics owned by OO with CQI, CDS and CIMI




Q4
Reps invited to FHIR-I for FHIR Workflow




DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
TuesdaySep 17AMQ1M106 & M107

Business Meeting (to be confirmed)

  • WG Activies Review
  • Agenda Review
  • WG Health/Administrative issues
  • PSSs
CDSArden


Q2Imperial Salon A

Joint w/ CQI and FHIR-I

  • FHIRcast Project Update (Isaac Vetter)
    • STU1 ballot
    • Connectathon report-out
    • Plans for STU2 (websockets)
  • DTR Project Update (Dave Hill)
  • Alerts Project Update (Bob Dieterle, second half)
  • Referral Management Use Case PSS from AMA/ISPTF (Matt Menning)
CQIFHIR-I

Isaac Vetter, Dennis Patterson confirmed
PMQ3Imperial Salon A

Joint w/ CQI and FHIR-I (to be confirmed)

  • CDS Hooks Project Update, connectathon report out, sandbox update, 1.1 roadmap
  • SOA update, 15 min., on C-CDA on FHIR and Opioid Prescribing Guidelines - Use Case for Transformation Service (Matt Lord)
CDSCQI, FHIR-I

Isaac Vetter, Dennis Patterson confirmed
Q4M104Maybe SDC Questionnaire? Maybe PC will invite us (to be confirmed)



CQI is meeting with PC (as well as OO and other groups).
DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
WednesdaySep 18AMQ1Imperial Salon A

CDS Hosts CQI and CIMI (to be confirmed)

  • QUICK/QI-Core Discussion
  • QI-Core Ballot Reconciliation
CDSCQI, CIMI


Q2Imperial Salon A

Joint w/ CQI

  • EBM-on-FHIR Project Update
  • Group Resource Usage Discussion
  • CPG-on-FHIR Project Update
  • QI-Core Reconciliation
  • CPG-on-FHIR Reconciliation
CQI



PMQ3Imperial Salon A

Joint w/ CQI and Pharmacy and BR&R

  • PDDI Project Update
  • MedicationKnowledge and Related Resources Update
  • BR&R Questions about PlanDefinition and potential usage within Research
  • EBM-on-FHIR review for BR&R
  • reps also invited by OO for OO owned FHIR resources review. Observation-Media-DocumentReference-DiagnosticReport-Composition
CDSPharmacy


Q4
No Meeting



Reach out to Public Health about a potential quarter
7-9PM






DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
ThursdaySep 19AMQ1
No Meeting, but reps invited to OO (to be confirmed)




Q2






PMQ3
 







Q4






DayDateTime
RoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
FridaySep 20AMQ1






Q2






PMQ3






Q4