Chair: @Bryn Rhodes
NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
- Bryn Rhodes
- Dennis Patterson
- Lisa Anderson
- Philip Warner
- Thomas Reese
- Floyd Eisenberg
- Charles Lamb
- Bas van Den Heuvel
- Guilherme Del Fiol
- David Waters
- Howard Strasberg
- Thomas Kuhn
- Yan Heras
- Jeremy Audino
- NHS Decision Support STU3 to R4 and CDS Hooks - David Waters (NHS) (Slides: R3 to R4 v2.pptx)
- Several challenges in migration from STU3 using ClinicalReasoning to STU4 using CDS Hooks.
- Use of CarePlan vs. GuidanceResponse in a CDS Hooks response using FHIR R4. Bryn uses GuidanceResponse wrapping a CarePlan. Those are transformed by the CDS service into the CDS Hooks response.
- CDS Hooks endpoints are defined/registered by UI-driven hooks. There is no capability to trigger a CDS request based on data triggers.
- CDS Hooks does not support need to ask user for additional data (e.g., via a FHIR Questionnaire and QuestionnaireReponse). Not well-worked out in the CDS Hooks spec. A potential alternative is to launch a SMART on FHIR app that would cover the additional data capture.
- Need for iterative CDS requests based on the response to an initial request, including the potential of calling a different service depending on user data entry requested a result of a first CDS response.
- Potential overall approach to close gaps is to use ClinicalReasoning to support the more advanced components of the use cases and CDS Hooks to support interactions with EHR.
- Resume discussion in 2 weeks at CDS call and potentially Montreal connectathon.
- Montreal schedule planning - 2019-05 Montréal WGM
- CQL reconciliation
- PDDI hooks discussion
- Medication Knowledge resources
- Need to find time to meet with Pharmacy.
- Population Definition in CPG-on-FHIR/EBM-on-FHIR
- Next week's agenda
- Revisit Montreal agenda. Bryn to follow-up.
- Clinical Reasoning Connectathon planning - https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FHIR/2019-05+Clinical+Reasoning+Track
- Orientation/Planning Call: Thursday, April 11th, 3:00PM ET - https://www.gotomeet.me/DaVinciTechnical
- EBM-on-FHIR Connectathon